Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

16 hours ago, xDubsterz said:

DA1.jpg

Been after this edition for a while, finally got it.

DA1bk.jpg 

Now that I have all the DLCs, it's time for a fresh playthrough! ^_^

Great that you finally found it but be aware that the "Return to Ostagar" is not on disc and only available via code. If you bought it used you have to buy it in the PSN store. So get it while you can :) 

• Like 1

I bought pretty much all of the BlazBlue games recently. In the cases where there was an extend version, I bought that instead of the vanilla version. Also bought XBlaze Lost Memories (and the other XBlaze game on Vita).

My first BlazBlue game was Cross Tag Battle on the PS4 and now I want to see the whole story.

• Like 1

The Last PS3 games I can get Digital: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 and Gundam Warriors Reborn

fist-of-the-north-star-kens-rage-2-poste

91gBvu6vY-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Might get some more DLC for my PS3 Games later like the Manga Costumes DLC to Ken's Rage 2 etc.

3 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Good choice there 1f60d.png

I would also like to play that game , too bad it's stuck on PS3 and digital only to be worse, besides Steam. Never saw going on sale and not with the money to spend 40€ in a full price digital game like that.

Wanted it for a long time too but it never got a discount so all it took for me to bite the bullet was the PS3 store closing.

• Like 2

Drakengard 3 arrived a few days ago. Got BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition, Tekken 6 w/ the holographic slipcover, and X-Blades in the mail today. Still waiting on The Darkness, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, and Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel to come in.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

Are you going for all LEGO games? I have them all just wondering! :D

Between all regional stacks, 51 plats are possible with LEGO games, and yes, I like the idea of popping them all.  :)  That number unfortunately includes Rock Band, which I'll (most likely?) never plat, but hey, 50/51 ain't bad. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IntroPhenom said:

Between all regional stacks, 51 plats are possible with LEGO games, and yes, I like the idea of popping them all.  :)  That number unfortunately includes Rock Band, which I'll (most likely?) never plat, but hey, 50/51 ain't bad. 

The only ones I don’t have are Dimensions (to much DLC) and Rockband (to hard) I own everything else :P

49 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Thought I only saw 24 on your account, but I did look quickly.  I'll take another peek (kudos to your dedication!).

Only 24 on my account the rest I own :P I’ll send a picture on your forum account! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tecnal1 said:

I got Batman Arkham City Goty edition today at a really cheap price, lucky me??

are dlc included on disc for that edition?

On 11/19/2020 at 3:45 AM, MegaZeroXX said:

I sold my God of War 3 years ago and just borrowed God of War 1 and 2 from a colleague. This game was on sale so I have to get it.

1Yb2pEj.jpg

did the codes work? considering its sealed

• Like 4