Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends
Finally the first copy arrived now just waiting for the second copy and “
Kung Fu Panda 2” can’t wait to boost with myself for a few days. 1.60% platinum in the bag!
58-D0-B928-A06-E-439-A-B66-A-11-CAB2-C89

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 4

Siren Blood Curse

I've wanted to play this game for absolutely years and after the PS3 store shutdown scare lit a fire under my ass I managed to get a cheap-ish copy (about £40) on eBay. Unfortunately this game was released in that unthinkable dark age when PS3 games weren't required to have trophies which is always a bit of a bummer, hooooooowever horror games were so sparse during the 7th gen of consoles I'm more than happy to give it a go regardless.

20210425_133409.jpg

17 hours ago, slender_adrian said:

Lollipop Chainsaw:

I´ve been trying to get a physical copy of this game for years now, but I couldn't find one, searching online I found some copies but the price was to expensive for the condition of the game copy, personally I didn't think I could get one after all this years, but searching other PS3 games on some local stores I found this one by pure chance, a brand new copy of the game and for a really cheap price and the moment I saw it I didn't hesitate for a second to buy it, so happy to get one finally. 1f62d.png

wdfWZKA.jpg

If I'm actually honest I got Lollipop Chainsaw after Siren Blood Curse however I thought that having the same game twice in a row would be a bit boring, haha. Good find, especially a brand new one!

• Like 2