Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 4/29/2021 at 8:12 PM, Anxiety said:

Probably the best game ever made in existence. 
Shrek Forever After

1-FF4-A717-873-B-4-BFF-8823-5-D91632-ADE

You receive reputation for stating what should be common PS3 law... I also like the figure a lot

Lc8fb24.png

My copy of Far Cry 2 came in last week. I have been really enjoying the multiplayer, so much fun!! I can't wait to start the story mode, but the extremely fun multiplayer will definitely keep me busy!!

Edited by PatinumNumemon

1 hour ago, DaltonioSpidey94 said:

Silent Hill: Homecoming & Silent Hill: Downpour.

The prices started skyrocketing when everybody thought the stores were closing so I ended up paying like $70 for Downpour. Ugh. But oh well.

Which is weird in any scenarion since both games are physical only. HD Collection also only physical if I recall right. Got both Downpour and Homecoming some years ago for around $15.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

On 5/2/2021 at 0:48 AM, Otonio_Bruno said:

Which is weird in any scenarion since both games are physical only. HD Collection also only physical if I recall right. Got both Downpour and Homecoming some years ago for around $15.

You are correct, physical only. I bought HD Collection like a year ago brand new for like $20 or so and both HC & Downpour were right around $25 or so each but I decided to wait on those for a bit. Big mistake, haha. The price was raising every day when the store was closing. One day, it was like $55, then 60 then 70. So I finally just bought it before it got raised anymore.

• Like 1

My second copy of red faction armageddon came in the mail a few days ago because my first copy had a scratch on it and wont work so i had to order a second one. First copy i paid 8$ for with case and manual but the second i just ordered from a disc only seller for 4$(including tax and shipping) since fuck it, i have the case so its not like im losing much by ordering a disc only copy. Thankfully the second disc works so im good to go for platting this game.

These two games, along with some Vita titles, were being held by Tenso since EMS and SAL service to the states STILL hasn't resumed.
So I finally said fuck it and paid for DHL. Expensive, but worth it as I have a friend that's been wanting to play EX Troopers with me a long time.

IMG_4060.JPG

(Please let this be the end of my NA PS3 game buying)

IMG_4047.JPG

• Like 4

186259719_4493744537304870_6695099329030

This was the first PS3 game I bought (yeah, I said it). However, after playing about 30 minutes or so, I got bored of it and stopped playing it. As time passed, I lost the game at some point, but I didn't seem to care. Lately, something changed my mind and said I should give it another chance. And so I ended up buying it again, though it was very cheap and brand new. Maybe this time I'll play it till I get the platinum.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2

35978-lara-croft-the-guardian-of-light-2

This game is legitimately amazing. And that is just playing it solo. I tried to convince a friend to go into it blind with me but he wasn't willing to go back to a PS3 game. Making him play it again with me this week. Can't wait to play the sequel. 

• Like 3

got 5 ps3 game sin today the price was a steal 23 euro total including shipping

watchmen the end is nigh parts 1 and 2

spider-man web of shadows

prince of persia trilogy

deadpool

dynasty warriors  gundam 3

realy happy to add these 5 to my collection especialy dynasty warriors gundam 3 thats the final mosou game I was missing on the ps3

• Like 3