Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

L9613c7.png

I didn't know this was on a sale, until someone I helped recently mentioned about it. I planned to buy this when first came out, but cancelled for some reason. Since the price was very low (about 3€, I think), I ended up buying it. I might as well give it a try someday. 

I also got the PS4 version for free. I guess it's one of those bundles where you get the other version free of price.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Cars 2 trying to platinum every cars game out there, I already have Cars 3: Driven to Win on PS3, it’s on its way. Cost me about $84 Disc Copy because they’re hard to get but I got the last one in Australia it seems ?

9-CDEF279-5-C45-4-C49-8-BC7-F81595-C279-

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 3

Just picked up Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 on ebay for a combined £10 :) I need to go back and finish off some trophies for 2 and 3, and need to start from scratch from number 1 which means I must have beat it before trophies were a thing

looking forward to playing these 3 amazing games again :)

• Like 1

need for speed shift (ps3) 2 copy's

saw the shutdown notice on the online and prefer the easy track instead of the hard one. i'll begin the games in july just until i finish what i need for online if they're still up.