Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Just got Aquanaut's Holiday since I finished Afrika and there seems to be no other similar games like it.

However it's the Japanese version and I can't seem to find a decent guide for it.

I also got the PS3 physical version of Dungeons and Dragons TOD/COM. But again I can't seem to find a good guide for it since they're all detailing the english version.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

On 25/06/2021 at 10:01 AM, Sendai-Horatio said:

Just got Aquanaut's Holiday since I finished Afrika and there seems to be no other similar games like it.

However it's the Japanese version and I can't seem to find a decent guide for it.

Here you go.....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php%3F/topic/139-aquanauts-holiday-trophy-guide/&ved=2ahUKEwj9up2oy8zxAhX47XMBHSW5AiUQFjACegQIExAC&usg=AOvVaw3U879flkGpHmrB2jC3kcdK

• Like 1

I recently bought Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (ダンジョンズ&ドラゴンズ ―ミスタラ英雄戦記―)

Will likely never get Platinum on this game, but they are such awesome games and performance and feature wise way better than the separate western release that was free on PS+ a while back but only had bronze and silver trophies.

• Like 3

i got myself 
Rayman origins (played it on vita already but never finished it. last year i finished it and realised how great of a game it is so i decided to double plat it some day.

3d dot game heros (back when i got the ps3 i always wanted to play this game but never saw it anywhere for purchase. now with the ability to buy stuff online i finally went back to purchasing it ^^)

• Like 2