Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

My only PS3 purchases of 2021 (so far).. ?

Need For Speed: Undercover (PS3) : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games Need For Speed: Shift (PS3) - Playstation 3 Ld9b816.png

There's probably a few more digital only releases that I want to pick up before the storefront does inevitably close at some point, but I really liked the look of Shatter so I made sure to pick that up before the storefront was due to close prior to the decision being reversed.

• Like 2

• Dead to Rights Retribution

• Warriors: Legend of Troy

• Deadpool 

• X-Men Origins Wolverine

• Castlevania Lord of Shadow 2

• Hydrophobia Prophecy 

These are the PS3 games I got in 2021,

I just put all of them down because all where purchased last week. ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Record of Agarest War 2, but it was only the disc. Here in Brazil we can find copies of Zero anywhere since it got published, but the other two are very scarce.

vddJ26G.jpg

I printed a replacement cover and didn't turn out that bad, actually.

Spoiler

xQT51KQ.jpg

Jo942kB.jpg

Now I got all of them!

SNfGsDp.jpg?1

The first game I miraculously found for R$ 60 back in January. It was the only copy of the game that I found online, and it was quite cheap! My luck was high that day.

The game I want the most right now is Cross Edge. My goal is collecting all Compile Heart/Idea Factory mainline games (PS3 and newer systems only).

• Like 4

I have added a few games to my PS3 collection digitally since my console no longer reads Blu-ray discs. ?

I picked up Batman Arkham Origins and Blackgate. Plus Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault and Into the Nexus which both came with a free game Ratchet Deadlocked and Quest for Booty respectively. 

I want to get the Dead Space trilogy but keep hoping and holding out for a remastered collection, especially since it's over $90.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

241926_front.jpg

Been playing Budokai 3 on PS2 and remembered it got an HD Collection several years back for PS3. Skipped it because I was never the biggest Budokai fan and didn't put a lot of time into it back in the day (I was always more of a Tenkaichi fan), but playing B3 now, it's not bad and might as well get trophies out of it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Got these 2 games as a gift to myself this christmas.

iMIs17n.jpg

rDHmVfx.jpg

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain I want to start ASAP because of incoming server shutdown in may 31st 2022, there are about 3 online trophies and while they don't look time consuming, to get to their point it seems it is.

Good choices! I wish you luck on your trophy grinding journeys!

• Like 1