LeeMcD-

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,998 posts in this topic

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Even it's been in PS+ games for EU users, i still purchased a US copy cuz some dlcs are free in that region.

mugen souls, mugen souls z and white knight chronicles bundle looking forward to playing them sometime :)

Assassin's Creed 1, gonna be my first time playing the franchise

Infamous 2.

Got the platinum on the original so many years ago, need to do the sequel as the story was really good, going to start it soon.

katamari forever (ps3) not sure when i plan to begin this one.

25 hours. 4/10 difficulty (1 more difficulty than katamari damacy reroll).

Haze (PS3)

Doesn't have trophy support but it was my first PS3 game and I just wanted to revisit it and get that nostalgic feeling

Renegade Ops, Drankengard 3, Deadpool

I've been on a ps3 kick lately, I just played MGS2 for the first time ever via the Master collection. (and loved it!) I also recently picked up sealed copies of Unreal Tournament 3, Binary Domain, and Drakengard 3 which have all been added to my ever widening backlog.

I was feeling nostalgic and did recently pick up a new copy of 無双OROCHI2. I couldn't read Japanese very well when I first played it 10 years ago, but I'm far more proficient at it now and have determined to go for the platinum!

Posted (edited)

2 more games arrived:

grand theft auto san andreas (ps3)

terminator salvation (ps3)

terminator salvation is getting instant priority after i finish trails of cold steel 3. i have 2 more games on the way 

both of them are games i have on other platforms (one is a foreign trophy stack).

Edited by Lordguwa

L7b28b0.png

I don't know why I never bought this before, but now I did.

43 minutes ago, Valkyries_04 said:

51cBhZLhncL._AC_SX385_.jpg

I also bought this game recently because it was quite rare. Still sitting on my shelf. I'm curious to hear what you think of it. 

2 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

I also bought this game recently because it was quite rare. Still sitting on my shelf. I'm curious to hear what you think of it. 

I played it a few hours and i'm really enjoying it, is a very unique jrpg with good gameply and cool anime style graphics.

The trophies are also easy

On 3/10/2022 at 7:25 AM, DoctorCompletion said:

I think my backlog is full after a birthday shopping spree. 1f601.png

L5a2f56.png

Ld0d937.png

L30f95b.png

L269794.png

Lcd86e4.png

Got all these, Some great purchases and I hate to think what these cost now.

Loved Graces F the most but to be fair Haven't even started Xillia 2

My Symphonia save was corrupted so need to start that again.

On 4/14/2022 at 10:06 PM, Valkyries_04 said:

51cBhZLhncL._AC_SX385_.jpg

I've also had this sitting on the shelf for some time now and am also curious as to what you think.

L3cd151.pngL6eb8d3.png

Got myself gems in the form of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions & Edge of Time. This was less of a trophy hunting prospect and more of a genuine desire to play these games out of my love for Spider-Man. 160 smackaroos for both of them (and from different sellers, no less), but hey, it's better than spending over 100$ for just a shoddy disc alone like with some other archaic classic, or worse, Haunting Ground/Rule of Rose levels of exorbitant.

Unfortunately not too many new additions to my own collection lately. I have been too busy with other stuff. Good to see others are stil extening their own PS3 stack though!

I noticed a couple of posts about Alice: Madness Returns lately. I already platted the game digitally a few years ago - great game - but I have been meaning to add it to my physical collection as well. The price appears way too high to me though, at least here in the Netherlands.

On our biggest online marketplace for second hand goods there are no less than 10 copies available right now. All of the sellers are claiming the game is very rare and have put a price of around 50 euro's on it. I'm not sure how many more copies will need to surface before those people start realizing it is not so rare as they pretend. 🤓

26 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Unfortunately not too many new additions to my own collection lately. I have been too busy with other stuff. Good to see others are stil extening their own PS3 stack though!

I noticed a couple of posts about Alice: Madness Returns lately. I already platted the game digitally a few years ago - great game - but I have been meaning to add it to my physical collection as well. The price appears way too high to me though, at least here in the Netherlands.

On our biggest online marketplace for second hand goods there are no less than 10 copies available right now. All of the sellers are claiming the game is very rare and have put a price of around 50 euro's on it. I'm not sure how many more copies will need to surface before those people start realizing it is not so rare as they pretend. 1f913.png

IDK about where you are at, but a pretty rare game to come across. I may be able to find 10 on Ebay, but that doesn't mean I'll ever see one in the wild. It was expensive here in the US even before the price of PS3 games in general blew up during the lockdown.