Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Just got Beyond Good & Evil HD.

What's broken about BL?

Sometimes, your save will fuck up past 90% and you'll have to start the game over again, meaning you'll need to find all the collectables again.

What's broken about BL?

Sometimes, your save will fuck up past 90% and you'll have to start the game over again, meaning you'll need to find all the collectables again.

Urm... everything that's 0% on my profile, lol.

Way, way too many games, and not enough time.

InFamous 2 is the one I've actually played and got some trophies on, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II before that.

Just got a new PS3 Slim, and spent a weekend loading on all the games I've yet to plat.. wow it took a while, and added a lot of 0%'ers.

Just got Beyond Good & Evil HD.

I got Beyond Good and Evil HD also. Wicked game. Too bad it doesn't have a plat :(

And yeah, what Nagflar said in regards to Brutal Legend. I've read a lot of reports of games not being able to be saved after 70% progress due to the save file being too big or some shit like that.

I got Beyond Good and Evil HD also. Wicked game. Too bad it doesn't have a plat :(

Yeah, I was expecting it to have one, I'm pretty surprised it doesn't, but it's so awesome that it doesn't bother me. It's my third time buying it, I got it on Steam and GOG.com before now. xD

Isn't that unplattable? I'm sure I read somewhere that it can't be platted any more...

I recently acquired Rocket Knight, Hyperballoid HD and Peggle + Peggle Nights. :)

Honestly, I have no idea. I've been trying to get into more bike sims recently (I'm still hoping Polyphony Digital churns out Tourist Trophy 2) and I've read SBK: X is one of the best.

As strange as it may seem for someone on a "trophy" site, I really don't care about trophies and don't really go out of my way to earn them (which would explain my whopping one platinum trophy.) As long as the game is fun, I'll play it, regardless of trophies.

Parker

Grabbed Fallout New Vegas a few days ago, maybe a week. Regrettable decision. Bought it for $10, trading it into Amazon for $10 (along with a few other games I wanted to get rid of.)

Today I grabbed Chime Super Delux, or whatever the fuck it's called. It's so damn fantastic. The music is awesome, and the pretty lights :lol:

I also just realized today that I have Auditorium HD. I must have gotten it through a game share with my buddy. It's also very cool..... and also has pretty lights :lol:

As strange as it may seem for someone on a "trophy" site, I really don't care about trophies and don't really go out of my way to earn them (which would explain my whopping one platinum trophy.) As long as the game is fun, I'll play it, regardless of trophies.

Well, that's fair enough, it's as much a PlayStation community as it is a trophy site, and it's good to have different sorts of people here whether they're trophy hunters or not. I hope you enjoy SBK: X in that case. :)

Also, I got Nier, Resonance of Fate, Star Ocean, Dark Void, Mindjack and Yakuza 4.