Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

They were having a sale at wal-mart today so I picked up Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition and Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition both for 19 dollars a piece. Figured it was a good deal and not really into fighting games but I did love both of these back in the day on Sega Genesis

Well, went to to the local GameStop with the intent on getting a new PS3 with the 500 Gig HDD...figured that I might find a better game bundle option or simply the machine alone instead of the White 500 w/ the PS + package or the Assassins Creed package.

Well, I was quickly disappointed. They didn't just have a 500 Gig machine, so I figured OK, I'll get the AC bundle instead. Welp, seems they were Outta Stock of that bundle also...so I figure, what the hell, I'll take the White Bundle as a last resort...oh yeah, they didn't have one of those either.

BUT...they did have a Pre-Owned 500 gig machine...yeah that ain't going to work...not at all...oh and they did actually have an AC bundle in the store...but it was on Lay-Away for someone to pick up after they got their tax refund back...but I could drive an additional 40 miles to the St. Robert Store...they did have 1 bundle left...

So needless to say...they didn't get a system sale today, even though there was a willing paying customer with cash in hand and a system available for purchase...but the sales clerk didn't get the drift of "Sell me the one you have and have the St. Robert Store send you theirs for the lay-away person...

So then I went to the local Wal-mart...and they didn't have ANY PS3's either...so as a final ditch effort, I tried the local used game store...but NA-DA there either...I've also just checked the small Wal-Mart store in the other direction...they ain't got one in stock either...

I mean...seriously...WTF?!?! I had less trouble getting my original launch 60 gig system. :(

Well, I did pick up a few new PS3 titles with the full intent of installing them on the new system...but now I'll just have to put them on the shelf until I can find one.

Anyway...I did get: Create, Homefront, Damnation, Brink, Dark Void, Mindjack, Last Rebellion and Bioshock 1/2 Rapture Edition

• Like 1