LeeMcD-

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,616 posts in this topic

2014-08-11-121926.jpg

Yes, I'm fully aware that this game is very hard to platinum as well as for the bugs. I bought it because I really wanted to play the first Mugen Souls game for the story since the second game's story seem a bit boring to me. 

The Last Of Us Remastered and a 50 code

The most recent game that I purchased is DOOM 3: BFG Edition. I already own the original DOOM 3 on PC, but this is still an excellent version, which I'm happy to have played. c: Not only does it come with DOOM 3, but it also comes with its expansion "Resurrection of Evil" and a few more levels exclusive to the BFG Edition called "The Lost Mission". Not only that, but it also features The Ultimate DOOM and DOOM II! :D  It was only $20.00 new over the PSN, and I'm very happy with it~ n _ n

Picked up this little beauty for only £1.49.

81PL90aoy8L._SX385_.jpg

Had picked up GoW Saga Collection HD and FFX/FF-X2 a while ago FFX online while it was one sell and the GOW Collection at the pawn shop for a cool $10.00

Played MUA2 Before fun game kept me playing for hours. loved making a villian team hehe awesome.

Picked up Dishonored and Bayonetta second hand from Cex today for £12 the pair. Pretty pleased with that.

Well, my newest PS3 game is CoD Ghosts, i dont really buy anything in a while  :giggle: