Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

I just bought Who Wants to be a Millionaire Special Editions with South Park add on bundle. It was on special offer AND had a PS+ discount. Started at 10.99, then down to 6.49, then further down to 4.87.

AAND that was fast. 100% already. Took 1h 3m. The South Park add on made it easy, I know a lot about South Park. South Park is 'HELLA' cool.

• Like 1

Today I bought Uncharted: Drake's Fortune after a 3 year absence of having it. I love the Uncharted series and since playing the 1st game way back in 2008, I've platinum'd both Uncharted 2 and as of last Sunday, Uncharted 3. So that kind of spurred me on to buy Drake's Fortune back and have the shiny platinum on all 3 Uncharted games once and for all.

Heavy Rain: Director's Cut and Shadows of the Damned. Hopefully they come in the mail today though it won't make a difference because I've still got a few games to play before them i.e. Demon's Souls and Dark Souls.

I really want to get Birds of Steel too, with a flight stick. Heard it was very realistic, almost like flying a real plane supposedly.

inFlamesBoar.png

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and for the people who recently bought SR3 you are wasting your money and going to be playing with majority of people who use cheats which will block your trophies so GOOD LUCK TO YOU :yay:

I don't plan on playing it in co-op so I should be fine, but thanks for the heads up :D

The game will get boring quickly if you play on your own tho :/

I play most of my games on my own, been doing it for over 20 years. Played Saints Row 2 on my own, played Resident Evil 5 on my own, I'll probably play Borderlands on my own. Co-op is all well and good, but i've always preferred to do my own thing. I've never been bored playing a video game yet, I can't see me starting now :P

I play most of my games on my own, been doing it for over 20 years. Played Saints Row 2 on my own, played Resident Evil 5 on my own, I'll probably play Borderlands on my own. Co-op is all well and good, but i've always preferred to do my own thing. I've never been bored playing a video game yet, I can't see me starting now :P

Woah you dont get bored quickly... You're like someone i met. He buys map (and of course plays on them) but he examines them. He one found out that the rain is louder on one side of the map. He examines them for hours :o