Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

My latest game on ps3 is BATMAN:ARKHAM CITY (Fortunately I didn't play it before cause I'm loving it so much now.)

I'm going for the platinum, but I have to say I don't like collecting the riddles. It's much more difficult to collect them all then Asylum.

header_770_batman_arkham_city.jpg

Edited by Re-LoreLink
  • Like 1

If you buckle down and take the time it's a lifelong skill that opens up loads of opportunities, both job-wise and gaming-wise!  Japanese is such a beautiful language.  Good luck in learning and I hope you enjoy it :)

I don't know where you live, but unfortunately in England it's pretty difficult to find anywhere that offers it as a subject for study. =/ I took a beginner's course a few years ago, learned hiragana and basic speech/writing and was starting on katakana, but there weren't enough people who wanted to take the medium-level course so the college couldn't run it. :( And my memory is terrible, so I've basically lost all my written Japanese in the intervening decade. I still speak some, at least.

I wish it were easier to find a course. I nearly ended up at a girls' school that offered Russian and Japanese at GCSE level, but it was too far to commute, my local authority wouldn't fund the travel and my family couldn't afford it otherwise.

Back on topic...!

It's been a while since I picked up a physical game for the PS3, but my latest haul of digital games - bought all together thanks to that great PayPal offer - are as follows:

- Agarest: Generations of War 2

- Atelier Shallie ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sea~

- Catherine

- Rune Factory Oceans

- Suikoden (PSOne Classics)

- Suikoden II (PSOne Classics)

- Valiant Hearts: The Great War

• Like 1

I don't know where you live, but unfortunately in England it's pretty difficult to find anywhere that offers it as a subject for study. =/ I took a beginner's course a few years ago, learned hiragana and basic speech/writing and was starting on katakana, but there weren't enough people who wanted to take the medium-level course so the college couldn't run it. :( And my memory is terrible, so I've basically lost all my written Japanese in the intervening decade. I still speak some, at least.

I wish it were easier to find a course. I nearly ended up at a girls' school that offered Russian and Japanese at GCSE level, but it was too far to commute, my local authority wouldn't fund the travel and my family couldn't afford it otherwise.

I live in Ireland and trust me, it's even worse over here, I've just been self-teaching it to myself for the past three years. I'm just lucky that one of my teachers told me about Japanese classes that can be integrated into my existing course as an extra subject for the next two years, but I already know most of the syllabus from my own self-teaching lol...

It's not easy finding classes for sure, and personally I wouldn't recommend self-teaching unless you know loads of Japanese people who can clarify things for you when you need help.  Even then it's better to steamroll out any mistakes through classes so... yeah, not easy to learn Japanese in the UK or Ireland.  :(  Sucks.