Here is my video guide on how to defeat The Redcaps in HaernHold.

I decided as my last The Bard's Tale IV video of the year to guide people with a video for The Bard's Tale IV. The Redcaps are the toughest foes in the entire game and with this video guide you can actually cheese them. So if you need help by defeating in Haernhold look no further by watch the video down below:

The method I used can be using against other encounters in the game to make the game much easier. Thanks for watching this video guide.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Once I discovered the joys of cavorting, I used the strategy against the dwarf bosses in Hearnhold as well and the third enraged redcap. As you mentioned, having a high intelligence for your hard and elven wine on hand is a must though. Good videos you have here, I'm glad to see other people playing this game.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 0:46 PM, TerminusCross said:

Once I discovered the joys of cavorting, I used the strategy against the dwarf bosses in Hearnhold as well and the third enraged redcap. As you mentioned, having a high intelligence for your hard and elven wine on hand is a must though. Good videos you have here, I'm glad to see other people playing this game.

Thanks. I wanted to post this since the forums complained about the RedCaps. Yes that song I used ever since the Redcap encounters and even used it on my platinum run for this game.

• 3 months later...
On 12/29/2019 at 0:28 PM, lordfenton said:

I decided as my last The Bard's Tale IV video of the year to guide people with a video for The Bard's Tale IV. The Redcaps are the toughest foes in the entire game and with this video guide you can actually cheese them. So if you need help by defeating in Haernhold look no further by watch the video down below:

The method I used can be using against other encounters in the game to make the game much easier. Thanks for watching this video guide.

Who the fuck can even keep up with this? You're talking and moving your cursor a mile a minute all over the goddamn place!

On 5/14/2020 at 3:39 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Who the fuck can even keep up with this? You're talking and moving your cursor a mile a minute all over the goddamn place!

You can pause the video on sections you need to look over. Other than if you don't like the video let see you make one.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:14 PM, lordfenton said:

You can pause the video on sections you need to look over. Other than if you don't like the video let see you make one.

Why should I have to though? If you made this video specifically for players why make it so goddamn hard to follow?

Edited by MrTacoNinja