Better than Last Light?

Peneuvista

I have not played 2033 until get the 100% for PS3's Last Light, and may be it is related to its great quality as a remaster, but I think that the story of this one is better than on its sequel. Their sobrenatural touches, the hopeful good ending, the librarians, Hunter as a character and the discover of D6, the visits to other stations... It is probably less linear? And... oh, yes, not glitched trophies!

In my opinion 2033 Redux is much better than Last Light (either version) Whether Last Light was better than the original 2033 I'll never know since I don't have a 360. :P

Aside from the OST there was nothing Last Light had I liked more than 2033. As for linear, they are both equally as linear. Only Exodus breaks that pattern and that's only for the area you're in...the story itself is still linear with each area representing a season and you can't change the order.

You'll find Last Light Redux is much better than the original PS3 game. Easier trophies, but honestly the removal of the only hard trophy was for the best given how stupid the AI can be causing you to never know if you'll pop the trophy until the end. (oh and the addition of dlc trophies which have exploits)

^it also runs better in the Redux version.

Original 2033 was kind of a big mess tbh, I never enjoyed the game even though I love the books, Last Light was such a huge improvement in almost every aspect (still not perfect but waaaay better). The Redux version, however, is pretty much Last Light with 2033's story, it's hard to say if it's better, if you love the books you will love the game as well. And you will be introduced to some of the characters, unlike in Last Light, so that's gonna be a plus too. You won't be disappointed, that's for sure.

• Like 1