Missing ability points. Game glitch?

insanekiller69

I'm missing 2 points for the final ability. Found the 19 hidden location and I have 29 completed mission. Boy sure what i missed.

Found an easier way. Charge endgame mission. Had 6 points left. Ive upgrade one ability and the trophy unlocked even if I didnt had everything max. Looks like the game is calculating the number of times you upgrade something.

Edited by insanekiller69
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit, the above glitch needs to be more widely known. I just did it to get myself the last TEN skills I needed for this trophy.

After getting all other trophies, go to main menu and select Mission Select, then Endgame (this wipes your side quests progress so only so it after you have the 15 side quest trophy!!).  Go to a control point and buy as many skills as you can. Still no trophy? Repeat mission select and skill buying until it does. I got the trophy after my second repetition (rebuying 5 skills each time).

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 6:43 PM, NathanielJohn said:

Holy shit, the above glitch needs to be more widely known. I just did it to get myself the last TEN skills I needed for this trophy.

After getting all other trophies, go to main menu and select Mission Select, then Endgame (this wipes your side quests progress so only so it after you have the 15 side quest trophy!!).  Go to a control point and buy as many skills as you can. Still no trophy? Repeat mission select and skill buying until it does. I got the trophy after my second repetition (rebuying 5 skills each time).

Thanks for sharing this. I managed to get it tonight with this advice.

• 2 months later...
On 17/01/2020 at 11:31 PM, HevyD666 said:

Thanks for sharing this. I managed to get it tonight with this advice.

Can anyone confirm this still works since the update for DLC yesterday, I tried for about an hour tonight and no trophy, not sure whether it's been patched or me resetting my abilities for a boss I was struggling with has screwed it up.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:09 PM, Skittles said:

Can anyone confirm this still works since the update for DLC yesterday, I tried for about an hour tonight and no trophy, not sure whether it's been patched or me resetting my abilities for a boss I was struggling with has screwed it up.

Doing it now, I'll do the math and get back to you on this.

It's patched 100% (Version 1.09)

Edited by BestUsername----

On 02/04/2020 at 2:01 PM, BestUsername---- said:

Doing it now, I'll do the math and get back to you on this.

It's patched 100% (Version 1.09)

Yeah the DLC dropped and I did that to get my last few skill points, thanks for getting back to me though, appreciate it 

so, i'm missing like 5 ability points or so, and i i have no idea why. i did all missions (29 in total), and found all hidden locations + did the puzzle with lucky items. is there any way to get more? i wish i could check how many points i have exactly, but i'm poor and i dont have enough source to reset my skill points. can i get more points by doing expeditions? or is there any other way to get more? i want to finish this game already and play something else. it's the last trophy i need for platinum.

Edited by kALWa888
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Are there enough ability points in the foundation dlc to get all of the new abilities?

Not really relevant to this thread, but yes. Assuming you're fully upgraded when you go in, completing all the quests and finding all the hidden areas gives you just enough to max out again.

• Like 4