Platinum is easier than 1 ?

FielVeredus

I would strongly suggest that, before you beat the final boss and go into NG+, that you grind/farm out armour limbs from the last game enemies.

This will help make the 'craft 20 Gear set' trophy a lot easier as you can break down 1 high level parts into several level 1 parts, reducing the time to grind/farm armour limb parts. 

If you going into NG+ level 1 parts become come level 11, but are treated as the same level, if that makes any sense.

Either way, I also advise that you cut as many different armour limbs as possible along your playthrough, legs/arms are easiest but you'll always be lacking chest and head armour.

Any left over armour should be broken down to level 1 and then use to make armour - level 1 armour is the cheapest tech scrap wise to make.

I was being conservative with my tech scrap and armour scrapping, but by the end before the final boss I had 11 armour sets made.

Also keep an eye on the Sniper and Drone weapons trophy, depending on how far into the story you are and how you beat certain boss, you can lock yourself out of three of the snipers and locking out getting the drones until your 2nd playthrough.

Hope this all helps!

• Like 2

Yes, overall. I would say this platinum is easier, but I would also say that this title is slightly superior to the first title. I enjoyed both, maybe I enjoyed the first one a bit more because I found it a bit more challenging, especially in certain late game areas. As long as you've played the first one, I would say you shouldn't have any problems with the second one.