bboysunny93

HELP!!! ANY FAST WAY TO GET GOLD AND RANK UP?

19 posts in this topic

I started red dead online yesterday...and i've got majority of the trophies but now i just need to rank up.
the grind seems very boring.
many people told that collectors is good way to rank up quick. even many videos.
thing is i need 15 gold to buy the collector bag. i am still on hardly 9. its so frustrating to increase the  gold.

does anyone have a quick method to rank up and gain gold ? please help

Not a game to play if you want to do this fast.  But, triple XP weekends, dynamite fishing and treasure maps.

One time buy for $5 on ps store for like 20 gold bars. It’s for new players unfortunately cost real money

29 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

One time buy for $5 on ps store for like 20 gold bars. It’s for new players unfortunately cost real money

I respectfully disagree. There's no reason to spend money for online. I didn't. I just grinded thieves landing for XP using special bullets and I played regular missions, competitive mode, did challenges, fished and hunted for money and gold bars. 

1 hour ago, PooPooBlast said:

I respectfully disagree. There's no reason to spend money for online. I didn't. I just grinded thieves landing for XP using special bullets and I played regular missions, competitive mode, did challenges, fished and hunted for money and gold bars. 

This is purely for gold once he has that he can do the collectors stuff and rank up quick. $5 is pretty good, and collecting is less boring than killing imo.

I’m just fresh from finishing this. I am not great at pvp combat , so I went the collectors route along with the moonshine missions , story missions a few animal hunting (mp) events. I flew up the ranks pretty quickly and in fact reached level 50 without realizing.  Along the way I also killed any animal I saw , any rider that came my way for some cheeky XP. 

Play bounty hunter stuff especially the legend ones on the highest difficulty. Supply missions bring as a four player troup 500 to 2000 ep per mission. And repeat challenges you can reset them you can earn 1000 ep per challenge. Try the one where you have to make multikills with dynamite(use fish).

14 hours ago, PermaFox said:

Not a game to play if you want to do this fast.  But, triple XP weekends, dynamite fishing and treasure maps.

i absolutely love this game. i just hate ranking up.

just do the collector role and go around and get collectables. thats the eaziest way i've gotten a lot of money and xp. 

use this site to guide you and you are guaranteed to level up a earn a few (3 to 5) levels in 1 hour

Posted (edited)

Do as many daily challenges as you can every day and you'll stack a gold multiplier. You'll get the most experience and money from doing the collector missions. If you have a good multiplier doing bounties will get you some gold pretty quickly.

Edited by Shiggidy_DoZa

15 minutes ago, UnboundedCash99 said:

just do the collector role and go around and get collectables. thats the eaziest way i've gotten a lot of money and xp. 

use this site to guide you and you are guaranteed to level up a earn a few (3 to 5) levels in 1 hour

This.

You can get every collectible in about 6 hours. Doing it 3 times would get you to rank 50 or super close. Plus tons of money.

3 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

This.

You can get every collectible in about 6 hours. Doing it 3 times would get you to rank 50 or super close. Plus tons of money.

Looking into going after the RDR2 Platinum in the next few months... excuse my ignorance, as I haven't played online at all. Are you implying that the collectibles replenish after you collect them all?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, qzizzleferreal said:

Looking into going after the RDR2 Platinum in the next few months... excuse my ignorance, as I haven't played online at all. Are you implying that the collectibles replenish after you collect them all?

Thanks!

You can collect items multiple times yes , and as a reward for Full collections sold , sometimes you get items from other collections you need. The rewards are pretty good. 

yeah did you hear you can buy an ark and all the animals will flock to it so you can just study and skin them all without having to search.  Awesome!

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, qzizzleferreal said:

Thanks!

Yup, they replenish every day at a set time. 8 pm for me.

Edit : I should point out that they also change locations everyday. That's why the map that was linked above is so friggin helpful. You can also track which ones you've found on the map and it'll remember what ones you got in case you can't do them all in one day.

In the last patch, Rockstar really shook up the predictability of the collectibles to try to throw people off and the guy that made that map had the new patterns figured out and the map updated in like 3 days. Dudes a fuckin hero lol.

Edited by KingGuy420

Okay guys...i got to rank 40...and collector's role is helping alot.
I've made a video guide... do check it out

@bboysunny93 Thanks for video. So I'm planning to just play regular missions and do daily challenges until I got enough gold to start collector's, any other advice?

1 hour ago, turkishbadassX said:

@bboysunny93 Thanks for video. So I'm planning to just play regular missions and do daily challenges until I got enough gold to start collector's, any other advice?

thanks man...yeah...keep doing em...

On 1/5/2020 at 10:56 AM, turkishbadassX said:

One thing to keep in mind while doing missions is, while as dumb as it sounds, the longer you take on missions, the more you are paid.
So if possible, you could do a little fishing/hunting while running the timer down.