kingofbattle8174

Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

636 posts in this topic

my life has been pretty absorbed by pokemon go for the last 2 months so i doubt i'll hit my target for the year considering i set it kinda high. but who knows right? :dunno:

On 16/07/2020 at 10:41 PM, Squirlruler said:

I don't think I own inFamous. I am pretty sure someone else played that on my account when I lived with roommates. There are a few games like that on my account, makes me a sad panda hahaha.

I added the infamous ps3 collection to my wishlist, might pick it up. Or I can pray that it goes on sale (HA) lol.

Mirrors Edge... Yea, I need to give this one more of a go. I think I played one night for a little bit, but didn't play enough to really form anything on it.

But yea. I should give both of those another go. :D

Would definitely recommend Infamous! I played the most recent instalments on PS4 a few years ago and only recently went back to play the earlier ones on PS3. If you're planning to get all of them done, in case you weren't aware, the online servers for Infamous 2 and Infamous Festival of Blood are pretty unreliable. I had no problems with 2 (but a lot of others have mentioned issues with getting it done) but for Festival of Blood I tried every day over a series of 2 or 3 days to actually get into the servers. It's still entirely possible so I don't mean to turn you off, but worth knowing in case you didn't!

Over the last weeks my gaming life has been totally focused on Last of Us part 2(For which I got platinum last night).

Now I can shift my focus to other games that I still have like Death Stranding, DOOM Eternal or Ghost of Tsushima.

Which shall I start now. Choices, choices,choices :P 

Completion percentage increated though :) 

Oh come on! Now Brawlhalla added new trophies. 😩

I won't be making any progress this month. Hope I get back to gaming mid August. 

I just added Tekken 6 AKA my first fighting game to my list. My completion dropped from 87,65% to 83,29% 😄

2 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

Oh come on! Now Brawlhalla added new trophies. 1f629.png

I won't be making any progress this month. Hope I get back to gaming mid August. 

Its funny the games you do not want to get more trophies keep dropping DLC and the one's you would not mind seem to take forever. 

2 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Its funny the games you do not want to get more trophies keep dropping DLC and the one's you would not mind seem to take forever. 

Looking at you, Minecraft.

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Based. 

3 hours ago, Alderriz said:

I just added Tekken 6 AKA my first fighting game to my list. My completion dropped from 87,65% to 83,29% 1f604.png

Tekken is an easy one. You'll be fine 👍

15 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Looking at you, Minecraft.

Or Warframe................. 

Well, finally achieved my goal for the year of an 80% completion rate. I did expect to hit it sooner but ran into a playing games motivation issue over the past month. Anyway, time to set a stretch goal for myself. I am thinking 85% by the end of the year “might” be doable if I can find some motivation again. Time to get started on my added goal...

On 21.07.2020 at 3:55 PM, Alderriz said:

I just added Tekken 6 AKA my first fighting game to my list. My completion dropped from 87,65% to 83,29% 1f604.png

Just platinumed the game, and now I'm at 88,28%. The 90% dream is real.

This month so far has been the most productive for me in terms of trophies. 

On 21.07.2020 at 7:15 PM, RikuKelev said:

Tekken is an easy one. You'll be fine 1f44d.png

Yeah, I guess you were right 😄

On 22.7.2020 at 6:45 AM, Gumby114 said:

Or Warframe................. 

That's why I play that on the Switch instead. Well... Played for like a week or so. 

I've been dreading the notification for this showing up. 😅 I had such a pathetic month.

Many thanks @Squirlruler

This month has been a bountiful one for me. Got a hefty 1.56% increase (from 85.60% to 87.16%) due to 2 games  : Titan Quest and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The 94 trophies from Odyssey really helped alot not gonna lie xD

Reaching 90% really looks like a reasonable target now!

6 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

@ladynadiad
Original Starting PCG: 96.16%                    July Earned Trophies: 428
Goal PCG: 99.5%                    July Earned Platinums: 14
July Starting PCG: 97.02%                    July Games Started: 14
Current PCG: 97.07%                    July Games Completed: 14
Month Increase: 0.05%
Total Increase: 0.91%

Definitely not complaining about breaking my previous record for trophies earned in a month even if it was mostly EZPZ games.  Knocked a bunch of stuff off the backlog and I did actually get a game finished that had been incomplete for over 6 years this month.  KYC didn't hurt my completion too bad either because I finished 3 of the games and one was so stingy with trophies that it didn't hurt my completion yet.  Should see more increases since I'm only going to play stuff I can finish this month along with still chipping away at those incompletes on PS3.

I'm too afraid to look at my stats. I did pretty poorly in July.

Wow...I smashed my record for everything this month. I earned 514 trophies and 24 Platinums, almost one a day. My percentage also went up 0.84% to 88.32%. That 90% goal seems reachable.

I blame VR for my poor results this month, I move up a bit and go backwards as I start something else. Now I only have one Vr game left to start but it is a small one so it should not set me back much. I think this month will give me better numbers as I have a plan to start moving in the right direction. 10 games off the played backlog is the goal before I start anything new. I only have half the year left and my goal may have to go way down. i may have to be happy just getting to 60% at this point. I think I can do 65% with a ton of work. We will see as I get going. 

Thanks @Squirlruler but next time could you not count my latest game? 😅. It seems I start a new game every time at the end of the month. I’m actually quite a bit up. Around 99.70%

You can delete me from the event, I gave up on the last game I needed for 100% and therefore failed my goal. After my break is over I will be starting a few games this month and pretty much tank my completion rate, no reason to keep updating me:dunno:

8 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@StilRh
Original Starting PCG: 46.22%                    July Earned Trophies: 157
Goal PCG: 55%                    July Earned Platinums: 4
July Starting PCG: 48.11%                    July Games Started: 6
Current PCG: 48.42%                    July Games Completed: 4
Month Increase: 0.31%
Total Increase: 2.20%

Pleased with my progress as I have been starting some new games over the last few weeks. 2/3 of the way through the year and I'm only a quarter of the way towards my target percentage completion increase :( I can attribute that to changes in working patterns and general life getting in the way I guess. Still, have a few weeks booked off in September and keen to take care of my vita backlog when I dont have the time or energy for PS4 games. I feel 50% completion very achievable and I may find the means to hit 55% if I get very strategic about it :)

3 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

You can delete me from the event, I gave up on the last game I needed for 100% and therefore failed my goal. After my break is over I will be starting a few games this month and pretty much tank my completion rate, no reason to keep updating me:dunno:

You can do it! Don’t give up!

my stats look good. 

i still have 8% or so to go for my goal. looking abit impossible but im still trying