kingofbattle8174

Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

510 posts in this topic

Ah this month was just not a great month. Spent much of my time doing Disgaea 5 and that was pretty much it. I had fun though. Getting back into the swing with easier games and pushing the backlog back a little more. Gah!

This month was the Witcher 3..... it was 7% at the beginning of the month and I am now passed 50%. I will be happy with 80%+ completion. Then I will play Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider.

I’m in the same boat. Spent the entire month mostly playing one game AC: Odyssey. Probably have more hours into this game than necessary but it’s hard not to get sidetracked with a map that big.

5 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Spent the entire month mostly playing one game AC: Odyssey

I haven't spent as long, but I am playing this game as well! :highfive: The map is huge! 

5 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I haven't spent as long, but I am playing this game as well! :highfive: The map is huge! 

The DLC (which I’m working on currently) I’m estimating will take me roughly 45-50hrs to complete. This is longer than most full games.. 😬😂

Oh no! I think this is my first month where I've been in minus!

I must have started MW2 Remastered and synced it seconds before @Squirlruler compiled the stats 😂

Over the weekend I managed to play a lot of MW2 and Ghost of Tsushima and I'm close to finishing them both, once those are finished I can get back to Mass Effect 3 and The Last of Us Part II and then once THOSE are finished I can start digging into older games again to hopefully put me back in the positive for August.

The finish line is looming ever closer but if we focus, we can do it!

22 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

The DLC (which I’m working on currently) I’m estimating will take me roughly 45-50hrs to complete. This is longer than most full games.. 1f62c.png1f602.png

Enjoy the DLC tho. It is fantastic! I put of playing the Witcher because I though it was too big. Im glad I have played Origins and Odyssey - it really sparked an interest in large open world games for me. I was a bit overwhelmed to begin with. 

On 8/2/2020 at 6:27 PM, gruffiiti said:

The DLC (which I’m working on currently) I’m estimating will take me roughly 45-50hrs to complete. This is longer than most full games.. 1f62c.png1f602.png

if you 100% 100% the DLC it could definitely take you that long. Overall the platinum & 100% took me like 90hours. I didn’t 100% everything but I enjoyed everything I did and even collected all Gwent Cards despite them not being required for trophies (kind of)

Month Increase: 0.05%

I must admit I'm actually surprised that there is growth since I started new games.😂

Last month was mostly focused on the Last of Us 2.  

Luckily there are no new games being started any time soon, so there is a good chance for bigger growth next month.

Fully focused on Ghost of Tsushima, Doom Eternal and Death Stranding this month😎

I've been playing Dark Souls 2 and jfc, that game is long. The trophy guide gives an 80 hour estimate for the platinum, which requires 2.5 playthroughs (or just one playthrough and 1000 pvp wins, which at this point would take much longer). I'm still on my first playthrough and I'm already at 120 hours of total play time. By the time I'm done with the end game cleanup, I'll have spent 130-140 hours before even moving on to NG+ and NG++. Granted, a good chunk of that is due to the DLC which is not required for the platinum on the PS3 version, but even without that there's no way I'd have taken less than 100 hours just on the first playthrough. Even if I'm being exceptionally slow, 80 hours for the full 2.5 playthroughs is beyond unrealistic unless you already know the game inside out, in which case you wouldn't be using a trophy guide.