Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

So for me personally 

I have a starting PCG of 54.97%

My year goal on 70% so that makes it 15% increase.

I will try to make a jump of 1.5% each month.

I have 40 story modes to complete, if I can get through a good portion of those I will be well on my way.

7 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I'm down again. Since I don't think I will make my 85% this year, I'll set my goal to 90% (gulp).

added, you only need a .58% increase each month to make that happen though.

Can people who're already over 95% join? Since they can't possibly meet the +5% minimum.

I want to try and hit 99% in 2020 (current 97.67%, so +1.33%). I was thinking to make my own thread in the trophy checklist forum to track my progress, but maybe it'll be more convenient to piggy back off a thread like this.

3 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Can people who're already over 95% join? Since they can't possibly meet the +5% minimum.

I want to try and hit 99% in 2020 (current 97.67%, so +1.33%). I was thinking to make my own thread in the trophy checklist forum to track my progress, but maybe it'll be more convenient to piggy back off a thread like this.

I do not mind, I would not mind seeing that progress. anybody who gets to that feat deserves a slow clap. 

• Like 1

I'm not one chasing numbers usually but in 2020 I'd like to focus more on my backlog and trying to boost my Completion a bit might help. So, here we go. I'm currently at 57.36% and my goal is 65%.

*edited on 31.12. as my Completion changed since 30.12.

57.84%

Edited by theSpirae
last update of the profile

What if 5% is now impossible and 100% isn't going to be doable in a year?  Can't have a goal of 5% since I'm at 96% and I know 100% is still going to take years to accomplish.  Would you allow for someone like me to have a goal of say 99.50% since that is probably the highest reasonable amount I can get to in a year?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

What if 5% is now impossible and 100% isn't going to be doable in a year?  Can't have a goal of 5% since I'm at 96% and I know 100% is still going to take years to accomplish.  Would you allow for someone like me to have a goal of say 99.50% since that is probably the highest reasonable amount I can get to in a year?

I have no issue with it, if you get to that point.

Starting: 71.35%

Goal: 76.35%

Will be surprised if I can make it because my completion goes up at a glacial pace due to how many games I have (my actual goal this year is to get to 73%), but I guess we'll see what happens. Will have more time once I finally graduate this May and I just have work instead of school followed by homework, so maybe I can do more this year. :lol:

I’ve been complaining about my completion percentage here and there since late summer, so I spent a while contemplating if joining this challenge could help motivate me to raise it: yes, I’d like to be in! 

Sitting on 176 particularly old unearned trophies from 4 games that I have kept evading to go back to all throughout 2019, and while soon approaching 1000 trophies in total, my completion percentage felt like it hardly budged since September/October... ? It’s time to get in gear and attack that heap of unearned trophies! I rather that be now anyhow, before it gets out of hand eventually. 

My current completion is 83.07% and I want to have it raised to 90% by this day (31st for me here already) next year. The moment I cross the 90% threshold, it’ll be a success - anything more will be sweet icing ♪

5 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I do not mind, I would not mind seeing that progress. anybody who gets to that feat deserves a slow clap. 

Awesome, thanks.

4 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Sounds good, then I'll join again and go for a goal of 99.50%.  Currently sitting at 96.19%, though I may get a bit higher still since I'm trying to wrap up one game by the end of the year.

Good luck on 99.5%! Resonance of Fate is a great game, I definitely recommend getting back to that one (I wish it would come to PS Now or the PS4 version goes on sale so I can play it again on this account). Good luck with FFX-2 though, that one's rough. I messed up my FFX-2 list by missing the monster in the final dungeon that you only encounter by failing to solve the puzzle. That's my burden for being so good at games I guess. That and lutycyr tower being such a bad rouge-like really killed my motivation for that game.

15 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Good luck on 99.5%! Resonance of Fate is a great game, I definitely recommend getting back to that one (I wish it would come to PS Now or the PS4 version goes on sale so I can play it again on this account). Good luck with FFX-2 though, that one's rough. I messed up my FFX-2 list by missing the monster in the final dungeon that you only encounter by failing to solve the puzzle. That's my burden for being so good at games I guess. That and lutycyr tower being such a bad rouge-like really killed my motivation for that game.

Oh yeah, Resonance of Fate was pretty fun, I just was plagued with issues with controllers on my PS3 and getting distracted by games on PS4 and Vita.  I know if I want to make my goal of getting under 100 unearned trophies I definitely have to play more of Resonance of Fate, Rune Factory and Atelier Rorona because I have around 115 unearned trophies just among those three, but I'm probably going to have to start them all over.  FFX-2 is just hell in general, but at least not incredibly skill based, just grindy.

My main banes are God of War, Muramasa Rebirth, Zuma and Sparkle Unleashed.  I've been working on that last trophy in Sparkle Unleashed for years because nightmare difficulty in that game is about 90% luck, 10% skill and it takes forever to even beat one stage because of that.  I'm on 51 out of like 108 or 110, I don't remember offhand other than it was over 100 and that is the main reason why I say a 100% profile is going to take me years to get.  Haven't been able to get the last trophy in Zuma mostly because it requires an insane time of 8 seconds or less for beating a level.  My best is 9 seconds.  In Muramasa Rebirth I have mostly the fury and speedrun trophies left and in God of War it's the speedrun and challenge of the gods left.  All very hard stuff that will take a long time to get and I'm not going to be able to focus on those until I have less unstarted backlog.