Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

1 hour ago, theSpirae said:

After two weeks I got 2.11%, finished 6 games to 100%. Taking two weeks off from work sure helped. Now, the progress isn't going to be as great. I plan to start new games and I also have my crazy reading challenge this year.

What is your reading challenge?  I am a big reader myself. I am taking part in Librarythings 75 book challenge this year. 

2 hours ago, theSpirae said:

I was close to 100 last year. This year I'm doing "only" 50 but my plan is to do more longer novels and mainly classics; which I can't read as fast as contemporary or sci-fi/fantasy.

I kind of took a break the past few years. Now I am going to do better. Good luck with getting to 50. If you want to look at my book blog, see me a pm and I will send you a link. It is a good site, similar to this but for book lovers. 

I know I can't join but I will be doing something like this. I had to say good bye to a few physical copies so I wanted to try to platinum the physical games I have left: Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age(yeah, this is definitely gonna take a year xD), Ni no Kuni Remastered and at least one  Kingdom Hearts game(waiting for Re: Mind to come out before I decide on whether KH3 is worth it, I have decided to avoid DLC trophies for the most part). Since I am on an MMO now and working on that, and with Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansions coming in June, I have to ration what I want to play on PS4.

On the other hand, I am only two platinums away from my 100th on this account, so I might as well wrap that up here.

Edited by RuneEyesDragon

Since joining the event about a week and a half ago, I've gone up by 0.43%. If I want to get to 60% by the end of the year, I need to go up by 0.81% per month to make it, assuming my maths is correct. I'm feeling comfortable in this goal thus far, especially considering I have a lot of 0% Telltale games on my profile in particular, which are nice and short. I should definitely be able to hit the 0.81% target for this month, and perhaps get ahead, considering there are is a good amount of new games I want to start this year heh.

17 minutes ago, igs63 said:

Since joining the event about a week and a half ago, I've gone up by 0.43%. If I want to get to 60% by the end of the year, I need to go up by 0.81% per month to make it, assuming my maths is correct. I'm feeling comfortable in this goal thus far, especially considering I have a lot of 0% Telltale games on my profile in particular, which are nice and short. I should definitely be able to hit the 0.81% target for this month, and perhaps get ahead, considering there are is a good amount of new games I want to start this year heh.

0% games are not calculated in the sites completion %, so they won't give as much % as you are thinking, since when you do earn it, it will "activate" and lower your % complete until you complete it.

But yea, those should def help, since they are quick :D

• Like 1

If it's not too late to join I'd like to partake. Made some big moves on my percentage last year and hoping to keep it going, although I didn't reach my personal goal of 80% I now know what my limits are now so taking that into account, I should manage this.

Start: 78.11%

Goal: 85%

Increase: 6.89%

Good luck everyone!

1 minute ago, Redbeard-Rik said:

@Squirlruler no inaccuracies on mine. I'm all for more stats, if you have them anyway then throw them out there. If it means a lot of extra work for you then maybe dont bother.

All the hard work is done. I have a script that compiles data. Adding stats is not hard (unless it is a stat that is not trophy completion % or trophy points). Only manual thing right now is setting name tags since I can't figure out how to write it up in plain text for the forum to recognize it is a name tag ?? Hopefully Sly can give me some insight...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

@Alderriz
Original Starting PCG: 78.16%
Goal PCG: 84%
Current PCG: 78.98%
Total Increase: 0.82%

I have to thank Peace Walker and people who invited me to play online and earn all the MP trophies ?

Getting close to the platinum but S-ranking every mission will take some time.

Also started Sonic 2, it slightly decreased my completion %, but I'll earn more trophies in that game soon, too.

Good update and great progress, guys ?

2 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

@Squirlruler Too late to join? I’m at 62.44 completion and hoping to get to 100.00. Sounds hard, I know, but I’ve actually got a fairly new account with 10 incomplete games (some lengthy, 23 games total on my profile.) If there’s room for one more then I’d love to join.

Yea, I added you. Nice, no updates this year, makes adding easy haha.

Not sure when @kingofbattle8174 is going to close signups, so if you want to join, make sure I know so I can add you (preferably if you know what your percentage at the beginning of the year.)

• Like 1