Attack on Completion 2020 (sign ups Closed)

Thanks for doing the data @Squirlruler I had just messed around and decided on hiding some trophies last night. Kind of ironic that it was the day you did some updates. I do plan to keep them hidden for a while for my own reasons. I will unhide things later on and definitely when the final tallies are going in. If hiding trophies in the meantime is a problem, you can drop me from the event and I won't have hurt feelings. 

5 minutes ago, spacey_dweeb said:

Thanks for doing the data @Squirlruler I had just messed around and decided on hiding some trophies last night. Kind of ironic that it was the day you did some updates. I do plan to keep them hidden for a while for my own reasons. I will unhide things later on and definitely when the final tallies are going in. If hiding trophies in the meantime is a problem, you can drop me from the event and I won't have hurt feelings. 

Ok, that's fine, I will not be doing updates for you until they are unhidden since hiding them is against the rules (since it messes with completion %'s).

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

All the hard work is done. I have a script that compiles data. Adding stats is not hard (unless it is a stat that is not trophy completion % or trophy points). Only manual thing right now is setting name tags since I can't figure out how to write it up in plain text for the forum to recognize it is a name tag ?? Hopefully Sly can give me some insight...

Well, it's not completion % or trophy points, but I think adding stats for stuff like number of trophies earned, number of games started and number of games completed would be neat.  I think it would fit in very well to see how many games and trophies people are knocking off their backlog and that may help with motivation for people who have a lot of games played and won't see as much increase to completion.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Well, it's not completion % or trophy points, but I think adding stats for stuff like number of trophies earned, number of games started and number of games completed would be neat.  I think it would fit in very well to see how many games and trophies people are knocking off their backlog and that may help with motivation for people who have a lot of games played and won't see as much increase to completion.

If you can help me compile the initial stats, I don't mind adding these ^.^

27 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Yeah, I don't mind helping by going through and getting people's total trophies earned, games played and games completed as of today.  I'll PM you with the listing once I have it done.

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Here are my stats for these

As of Jan 1

Total trophies earned:2514

Games completed: 38 100%, 42 Platinum

Games played: 88

As of Today

Total trophies earned: 2633

Games completed: 40 100%, 44 Platinum

Games played: 91

Looking good so far everyone, keep it up!

Thanks to the guys doing all the number gathering, hopefully it doesn't take too long. I've been challenged by one of my friends to get to 77 plats this year so having the extra stat reporting motivation goodness would definitely help with that. Hopefully I can still reach my % goal too. If I don't feel free to shame me for the rest of my days.

Here's my stats as of today so you don't have to go hunting for them (I'm working on playing way more games, I joined a few months ago) -

Trophy #: 361

Games Started: 16

Games Completed: 12

Happy hunting everyone.

13 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

I already gathered the numbers for everyone listed in the OP, so no need to post again if you're in there.

My stats as of today and Jan 1st if you need it (but I think Squirlruler already got it)

23 Games Played - 13 100% complete

633 Total Trophies earned

About to work on Astro Bot in a minute though so that’ll change.

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

@voyager49@IzTriicky__@Mathieumatic

You have been added. Please check the updated post to make sure your stats look ok.

@ladynadiad

I went through and calculated what the stats were at Jan 1st, thanks for the info, it was helpful. I have updated the previous post with new stats, let me know if this was what you were expecting. ^.^

All:

Until I can figure out how to plain text a name link, I will just be putting everyone's name at the bottom of the post when I post updates. There will be an @<name> so you can find your particular stats.

Anyone else that wants to join please let me know (If you know your 1/1 stats, that would be helpful, if not, I can calculate them). Sign ups close 1/31.

1 hour ago, Squirlruler said:

All:

Until I can figure out how to plain text a name link, I will just be putting everyone's name at the bottom of the post when I post updates. There will be an @<name> so you can find your particular stats.

I think it fails because to get the link you have to actually select the name from the listing that pops up to get the link to show.  What can sometimes work is to paste the username and then delete the last character or two and then select the username.

And yeah, the stats are neat because it really does show some more depth to the progress people are making.  We're all on such different levels as far as games played and trophies earned and that gives a better insight into the effort people are putting in to reach their goals since for some people it will take a lot more trophies to show actual progress than it will for others and that shows a lot more with actual stats on trophies earned and games completed.  In the end raising completion is also about knocking out the backlog.  And wow, that's a lot of trophies earned and games completed from everyone so far!

Just now, ladynadiad said:

I think it fails because to get the link you have to actually select the name from the listing that pops up to get the link to show.  What can sometimes work is to paste the username and then delete the last character or two and then select the username.

And yeah, the stats are neat because it really does show some more depth to the progress people are making.  We're all on such different levels as far as games played and trophies earned and that gives a better insight into the effort people are putting in to reach their goals since for some people it will take a lot more trophies to show actual progress than it will for others and that shows a lot more with actual stats on trophies earned and games completed.  In the end raising completion is also about knocking out the backlog.  And wow, that's a lot of trophies earned and games completed from everyone so far!

Yea, it does fail because of that, but I couldn't even get the backspacing working, since I think the @ triggers something that does not get triggered when it is pasted lol. (I paste the whole post from a single text file).

And yea, I like the extra stats. It will be cool to see how many games everyone completes :D