How active is the online?

kusuriuriPT

All trophies (except for the Nothing Personal and Mix Master trophies which require a friend) from the Base Game of this title are doable in public speedlist games. On many occasions during my going for the platinum on the PS3 version I searched for games and I'd end up with 7 others (the max. amount of players in a game on PS3 is 8). From what I've heard by other trophy hunters it isn't difficult to find players on the Vita version either despite the max. player limit's at 4 due to the Vita's hardware capabilities.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/01/2020 at 5:30 PM, kusuriuriPT said:

Do i need to do a friends session to do my custom events? Whenever i go to a public game my speedlist its never chosen

My method was when you match up with randoms, try to add them as friends and if anyone responds then ask for playing on your speedlist and/or the other stuffs you need. I did the game in 2016 but I think this is still alive.

As @HaserPL said, you can get all but wrecking a friend + custom speedlist trophies in public speedlist. Just don't race with randoms when race starts and start working on unlocking mods for your car and such. I would say Porsche Panama Turbo was the easiest car to unlock mods on + nice feeling car.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

• 7 months later...