Wrizure

Attack of The Toy Tanks: Pure Frustration

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I realise this may not be the most on topic post, but as such a small minority of people have purchased this God awful thing I convinced myself was a game, That I was wondering if I could call upon someone to help me platinum it. I saw this was supposedly an easy 1 hour platinum, however I cannot seem to see that I will be able to complete it in that time. Has the AI become much stronger over the past 6 months? Because I seem to get kill the majority of the time by the AI's first rocket that's fired. I'm through about 7 levels, but I would love to see another person's perspective on how I'm playing, or if you can't find the time, just drop some tips in this Thread.

Many thanks,

Wrizure

With tank controls, your options are limited. Shoot first, or hide behind cover. If you're finding this game to be a pain, don't play Tank Battles.

I must admit, some of Ratailka Games games does take effort trophy wise at times but I never played Attack Of The Toy Tanks myself before but at the same time, Jack N Jill was FAR TOO EASY to platinum, you should at least have to beat the game for a trophy.

Edited by BrettyBoy

I bought this game and immediately hated the controls. My tips for you is to get used to moving side to side behind cover and waiting for the AI to come to you or kill themselves (in the later rounds). Good thing is they follow a pattern, and honestly being patient is the key to killing the AI. I hope this helps, I know its not a lot of info, but it helped me plat it. :)

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I'l set up a game session, and see if I can get someone to shareplay and help me complete the game, and use your tips for help too of course.

Yeah it's really shit. I got it not just for an easy plat but because it looked likeTanks from Wii Play which I loved but holy fuck the controls in this were dreadful. Thank god you only have to do half of the game and you can pick and choose any level you like for that requirement.

Posted (edited)

I would advise you to change the controls with accessibility.

Edited by NekoRave

Posted (edited)

The controls are very bad, and the enemies are broken, I don't understand how is possible to be a game with such high completation.

For now game dropped.

Edited by FlareZero

To be honest the game is doable, but I believe that framerate is the evildoer here. Do some of you know which levels are doable with good fps?