Post your First Trophy of 2020

snakebit10

10L540e58.png

Ran the Gauntlet

Finish the game on the "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" difficulty levels.

11Ladf5c6.png 

Walked the Path

Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.

Yes, it's two, but I technically got them at the same time. Both at 18:14 and having beaten The Witcher 3 multiple times on lower difficulties, I can say it is so much more fun on the hardest difficulty. Now to do a Death March NG+ run.

• Like 3

Title: Alice: Madness Returns

Trophy: "Cold arms, cold heart"

Color: Silver

Description: "Defeat the drowned sailor without taking any damage."

Just had it the night after all of the familiar and social reunions of New Year's Eve. Difficult at first and took some minutes to get the hang to defeat this pest.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

• 3 weeks later...

2Xun77D.png?1

I maybe a little late posting this, but finally got my first trophy in 2020 and finally got that damn truly awesome trophy
Suppose it would be a nice way to start the new decade from my first trophy in 2010 which was Off the Boat from GTA IV.

kind of feel like this one should have been a platinum trophy but it is only a silver trophy unfortunately and should have been a Gold Trophy at least.
I still like the game, and didn't necessarily mind doing the challenges, just not over 80 days which is about how long it took to get it getting mostly Gold Cups, I did try for this trophy a few times playing on off and I could see I gave it up on it often and was about ready give up on it permanently since snapping the game disc in half was pretty high on my list of things to do.