Buying an Account for Platinum

Hi guys is it possible to buy a endgame account for pc and buy those expansion and transfer it to ps4 for the trophies.

its my last remaining platinum for Final Fantasy but i don’t wanna invest time in it because i don’t like it.

plz don’t blame me i have the money.

i just want to know what is important to do it the fastest way.

thank you :)

Edited by vinostar

17 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

If you don't like it, don't plat it.

To answer your question tho the account can't be linked to another PSN account if you did do this. Otherwise, it should work in theory.

So aslong the account is never linked to any ps4 it should work right?

9 minutes ago, vinostar said:

So aslong the account is never linked to any ps4 it should work right?

In theory, but I'm pretty sure these accounts are pretty expensive. I doubt you will find one with 1000 levequests done. These accounts are rushed through the story and leveled up in the most efficient manner. You also don't need an expansion to earn 100%.

Unless there are 1000 levequests completed on the account you are wasting your money. That is the only timeconsuming part of the plat followed by 1000 fates.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, vinostar said:

Hi guys is it possible to buy a endgame account for pc and buy those expansion and transfer it to ps4 for the trophies.

its my last remaining platinum for Final Fantasy but i don’t wanna invest time in it because i don’t like it.

plz don’t blame me i have the money.

i just want to know what is important to do it the fastest way.

thank you :)

https://psnprofiles.com/series/25-final-fantasy/vinostar

idk mate, I'm seeing way more than just 1 platinum missing here. And can you really say you've earned the XIV plat if you end up buying it?

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, madbuk said:

https://psnprofiles.com/series/25-final-fantasy/vinostar

idk mate, I'm seeing way more than just 1 platinum missing here. And can you really say you've earned the XIV plat if you end up buying it?

what else is missing do you mean chocobo mystery?

i earned the money tho so thats fine for me aslong i can save my time and so i can invest them in other games :)

9 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

In theory, but I'm pretty sure these accounts are pretty expensive. I doubt you will find one with 1000 levequests done. These accounts are rushed through the story and leveled up in the most efficient manner. You also don't need an expansion to earn 100%.

Unless there are 1000 levequests completed on the account you are wasting your money. That is the only timeconsuming part of the plat followed by 1000 fates.

im gonna look for it anyways :)

thanks a lot !

4 minutes ago, vinostar said:

what else is missing do you mean chocobo mystery?

i earned the money tho so thats fine for me aslong i can save my time and so i can invest them in other games :)

im gonna look for it anyways :)

thanks a lot !

1. Fortune Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary
  2. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  3. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  4. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  5. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  6. Final Fantasy XV
  7. Final Fantasy XV
  8. Final Fantasy XV
  9. Final Fantasy XV

How is earning the money the same as earning the plat? What you do for your job or income is not related to what you do in XIV at all. ????

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, madbuk said:
  1. Fortune Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary
  2. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  3. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  4. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  5. Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV 
  6. Final Fantasy XV
  7. Final Fantasy XV
  8. Final Fantasy XV
  9. Final Fantasy XV

How is earning the money the same as earning the plat? What you do for your job or income is not related to what you do in XIV at all. ????

1. Fortune Street i wasnt even aware of this game. Have to look that up.

for those other games.

i have the platinum for monster in the deep and ffxv i don‘t need them multiple times.

listen I want the platinum for my personal satisfaction.

I don’t want others to understand me in any way.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 7:40 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

Will the trophies already pop if you’ve already passed that mark? I only played on pc so I think I can mop up the platinum pretty quick. Didn’t even know you could link an account. Coulda been playing this whole time. 

23 hours ago, Zolynn said:

Will the trophies already pop if you’ve already passed that mark? I only played on pc so I think I can mop up the platinum pretty quick. Didn’t even know you could link an account. Coulda been playing this whole time. 

The trophies will pop after completing the requirements one more time. so for example, if you already did 1000 fates on PC, all you need to do is one more to pop the trophy. Not sure about the trophy for completing the main scenario, but I'd assume do a quest and it would unlock. Not 100% sure, but everything I've ever read says the trophies will pop one way or another.

• Like 1