Multiplayer still active?

gernboes

The multiplayer kind of died very quickly, but not completely. PS4 is indeed the most active of the three, with Xbox dead and Steam slightly active, but at times you may find it difficult to find a room.

That being said, if/when you do find a room, milk it for all it's worth :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No wonder it died quickly when there are only 2 modes for a year. Don't know why they didn't include coop missions like in AC:Infinity or some special missions when attacking various bosses of the franchise? They could just continue where AC:Infinity left off when they shut down the servers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It's still active on 29/04/2021 but I've gotta say there is a special place in a dark hole for hosts that go AFK and the genius developer who decided to nothing about the situation.

Can't even begin to say how long this has taken me just because I have to wait for some AFK bunghole to actually start the match in the first place. It's like some ungodly bad luck too because 9/10 times it will be a full lobby and 7 out of 8 people are active and have readied up and it's that 1 player that's the host, that decided to abandon the game. (Although considering the quality of the multiplayer I can somewhat hardly blame them)

If you're looking to do the multiplayer trophies somewhat quicker I'd set up a Private Session with PSNProfiles members and just watch something whilst being AFK in the match. Just remember if you're the host that you keep an eye on when the match ends you can just start it up again. Matches take 5 minutes both BR and TD and have about 2 minutes down-time so you're looking at roughly 12 hours of some boring-ass multiplayer have fun! :D (I know I felt like smashing my head against something!)