Your 2019 Trophy Recap

ObsiEez

I am just going to say that the Platinum for Super Meat Boy was my biggest achievement in my trophy hunting career. For the rest I played all the Kingdom Hearts games and platted them except for KH3. Platted Hollow Knight the legit way which was also hard. 

• Like 1

How many platinums have you gotten this year?: It's 66. Almost half amount (30) on a weekend in mid October :D. 2nd highest score.

How long have you been hunting trophies now?: 4 & half years.

What was your proudest platinum this year?: Su Unravel 2. It's a 2D Platformer that looks amazing. Completing all levels was easy compared to no death and speedruns. I did all speedruns myself except the hardest, mission 2, for which a friend joined through Shareplay as it doesn't have online coop :( Even with his help it took me around 15 hours over an entire week for mission 2 speedrun instead of 1-2 hours for each of the rest.

What was your worst platinum this year?: Mixups by POWGI. I did play almost all titles related with POWGI and this one was simply too hard for me. And there less jokes i found good compared to the other POWGI games. (Almost wrote God of War PS4 as i wasn't happy with that either)

What game are you most looking forward to getting the platinum for in 2020?: Final Fantasy Horizon Zero Dawn which i started just a few days ago or The Last Of Us II if i buy it in 2020 though. If i buy it, i'll start it right away :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1 ) 86 platinums this year 

2 ) My first trophy popped around 2009 , so i am trophy Hunting for almost 10 years now ! 

3 ) Best platinum has to be Last of us! 

4 ) Worst platinum any from the ratakaika ones. I'll choose Jack 'n Jill

5 ) I really am looking forward to get Last of Us Part II !!

How many platinums did you get last year? Only seven, my lowest return to date. I spent some time helping people earn the To Live Forever trophy on No Man's Sky so that ate into my time, and also suffered pretty severely from depression at the start of summer and I stopped playing altogether for two months. I rebounded pretty hard with the Dark Souls Remastered platinum soon after I returned :lol: 

How long have you been hunting trophies? A little under four years. My first platinum was in February 2016. 

What was your proudest platinum last year? Dark Souls Remastered. I absolutely did not expect to earn this platinum when I started and I struggled in the beginning a lot. By the time I got to the Gargoyles however, something suddenly clicked during that fight and I pretty much rode the momentum all the way to the end of the game.

What was your worst platinum last year? I enjoyed all of my platinums last year, if I were pushed I'd go for The Walking Dead: The Final Season. Just purely because I couldn't be bothered with a second playthrough when the choices don't affect the story too much, I felt like I'd be bored. I didn't mind replaying Detroit/Heavy Rain as their stories are highly changeable, I didn't get the same feeling with The Walking Dead so I gave it a couple of months to forget about the details before I started a second playthrough. 

What platinum are you most looking forward to in 2020? Dark Souls 3. Like DS Remastered, I struggled in the first few hours but suddenly, I found the right build and play style for me and began to fly through it. A couple of weeks back I managed to knock off five bosses on the first attempt, in one day, including Nameless King somehow. I finished my first playthrough last week and since then I've been helping other players with boss fights. I'm about to start gathering the collectables before I move onto NG+. So far, I don't have any plans for after DS3. I focus on one game at a time and won't decide what I'm playing next until I either have the platinum trophy or get close to it. Needless to say, I never have a backlog. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn