PlayStation Plus January 2020

Sailar91

Thank Lord this is a joke, can't wait for the real PS Plus Games. This two Games would be an insult to al PS-4-Players, Goat Simulator... nothing good to say about it and the 3 Uncharted Title are good but older than my Grandma. I can buy both games for 5 Euro each.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

Honestly I would be really happy with the Uncharted games, I've been wanting to play them recently but it's a game series I put at the bottom of games to buy. So that would be great if that does come on plus! Goat Simulator not really but I'm sure some people would get pleasure out of it. 

We'll have to wait and see for the official announcement but I think people need to remember that even if they are dirt cheap to buy and always go on sale, there's still people who appreciate them and don't own them such as myself. It's not the best month but at the same time people constantly want triple A games which isn't going to happen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-v3

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection 
Drake’s Fortune :platinum:

Among Thieves :platinum:

Drake’s Deception :platinum:

xBqU5J3BKTnwQOB7af1jaSyfetqRHUOlNRDwjUhd

Goat Simulator :platinum: + 3 DLC 

Pretty decent month tbh, I already have the Nathan Drake Collection though so that's a bummer.

Just a quick question, is the 4th and final dlc for Goat Simulator not included? 

17 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Pretty decent month tbh, I already have the Nathan Drake Collection though so that's a bummer.

Just a quick question, is the 4th and final dlc for Goat Simulator not included? 

DLCs are never included in PS Plus. Not the first and not the fourth DLC.

• Like 1