PlayStation Plus January 2020

Sailar91

1 hour ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Pretty decent month tbh, I already have the Nathan Drake Collection though so that's a bummer.

Just a quick question, is the 4th and final dlc for Goat Simulator not included? 

There are no DLC in this version, I just wanted to let people know that this game has DLCs

1 hour ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Then why does the OP's post say +3 DLC? 

Only because I wanted to clarify that the game has DLCs, my mistake sorry 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

Well... that's a really disappointing start to the year, if true. Uncharted came bundled with my (and a lot of others') PS4, and bought Goat Sim for $3-4 ages ago. :/ 

Mine had Uncharted Collection, Bloodborne and God of War 3. It's almost like they knew these games will be free at some point :lol:

• Like 1

If this is true, then I'm not even really mad at this - Nathan Drake Collection on PS+ and Lost Legacy on PSNow.  Means I'll finally get around to replaying the series on this profile, I never wanted to re-do the PS3 versions all over again like I had on my old profile.

Goat Simulator on the other hand -_-  I tried it when it was free on Gold and hated it.

In fairness to the Goat Simulator devs, there is a DLC bundle you can purchase, "Goat Simulator DLC Bundle" and it has often been quite reasonably priced on sale; ranging in sale price from $5 to $8. That's more than I can say for some publishers which only put the base game + DLC bundle on sale at a deep discount.

25 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Mine had Uncharted Collection, Bloodborne and God of War 3. It's almost like they knew these games will be free at some point :lol:

It probably costs less to give away your own exclusives, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised. But yeah, hurts when you already got them with the system to begin with..