PlayStation Plus January 2020

Sailar91

Cool, Uncharted collection works for me.  I platted all of these on PS3 so did not have an interest in doing again but I may now if my backlog ever clears.

Better month than most as it is a game (3 really) I may actually end up playing.  

4 games, all with attainable platinums? It’s hard to complain this month!

I have platinumed the Uncharted trilogy already on PS3, but it’s hard to pass up the chance to replay these amazing games on PS4! I doubt I will dive in right away, but rather I’ll save them for a rainy day when I get that Uncharted itch.

Goat Sim is not the kind of game I would typically buy or want on my profile, but since it’s free on PS Plus and everyone else will be playing it, I can probably forgive myself for staining my profile with this one. Besides, I’ve heard it’s great and silly fun, and Flappy Goat will at least ensure you earn your platinum. ?

1 minute ago, Radi455 said:

This is why I subsribe to PS Plus for online play only. PS Now is the best service and you get recent games too

oh yeah of course.  I would not subscribe for PS Plus if you did not need it for online.  I did not in the PS3 era and the games offering was bigger.

• Like 1

Not an ideal month for me, but the Uncharted compilation isn't a bad option for people who've never gotten around to purchasing it. Personally though, I wish we would see some worthwhile indies offered on the service again like Superhot, the Flame in the Flood, Pier Solar, and so on. I was rather fond of the selections in the past like Super Time Force Ultra, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Mercenary Kings, Rocket League, Transistor, and so on. I know that there were definitely mediocre titles offered, but there were some real gems offered as well. 

6 hours ago, Sicho said:

why not the Uncharted one with the ladies? It's the only one I don't have yet.
Or has it already been on Plus at some point and I missed it?

Well Lost Legacy was the only physical game that was not on sale during past holiday. If Sony it's going to add it to igc wait for next year. 

13 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

Damn... I bought the Nathan Drake Collection shortly before Christmas.
Well maybe I can return it. Thank God I haven't opened it yet.

Might want to hold onto it as the brutal difficulty is only glitchable with the physical copy iirc.

Let's not act like PS+ in 2020 is already irredeemable.  I own the Uncharted collection and purchased the GOATY edition some time ago for super cheap, and I'm not here to complain.  Four games to begin the year?  Sure, many folks have played Uncharted and Goat Simulator may be a bit of a niche demographic, but this a pretty darn good deal.  

• Like 1

This is the first time that I already own the free PS Plus games. Actually the 4 of them!! So I'm not happy with this month. Uncharted series are awesome and all easy and fun platinums (No online trophies!).

Goat Simulator, also a lot of fun, except the Infamous trophy "Flappy Goat"... I think this is a strategy from Sony to sell more controllers! Lots of them are going to be destroyed with this trophy ??