The first game you played to begin 2020

SnowxSakura

After entirely spending my second half of 2019 on The Witcher III: Wild Hunt, I'll get started in 2020 with something I suspect will be quite less ambitious and time consuming, though I must admit I have been looking forward to playing it...

dims?crop=1600%252C1067%252C0%252C0%26qu

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 6:26 AM, AK-1138 said:

3c2.jpg

Thanks. I'm stealing this. 

I started off the year with Sudden Strike 4. I love strategy games despite how dogshit I am at them. I'll be playing it casually between other games I'm playing for events. 

• Like 1

First game I played was RDR2, as I'm working on the online award for completing at least 1 challenge a day for 28 consecutive days.  I've also played a bit of Bulletstorm in order to get the last 2 Anarchy trophies.

The first game I'll actually START this year will probably be Assassin's Creed Syndicate, as I've been meaning to play it for ages now.

Wasn't really paying attention, but it was probably either Clash of Clans of Fire Emblem Heroes. But if it's about actual gameplay (as opposed to few minutes of play for sake of daily rewards or whatnot), then that would be Honkai Impact 3rd- actually started on the 1st, I think. Was curious about it and so enjoying it so far but I have a feeling that it won't last.

Not quite ready to start gaming on PlayStation/PC yet despite having bought or got gifted games,

Edited by darkalphar

I kept the string with Alice: Madness Returns. Tried it when vacations started (i had the game there accumulating dust) and i got hooked. This game is like playing a mix between Bayonetta, God of War and a bit platforming from Dante;s Inferno. And the cherry on the cake are those cutscenes explaining the protagonist's mental problems and awful life.

• Like 4

L2d0ca8.png

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Single player cleanup at the moment. Need to defeat the four legendary ships + finish upgrading the Jackdaw. I'll also have to go on a hunt for a social chest as I've yet to come across one. It's a shame the controls are so unresponsive in this game, it's all I can think about when free running and especially while in combat.

Rayman Legends
Currently grinding at the Truly Awesome trophy and about why that ended up being the first game I played otherwise probably Super Mario Maker 2.
Think I have around 343 Points or something to go on that and if I keep getting mostly Gold Cups I should get the trophy around January 21st had I not been so close to it I probably would have gave up on it again, but want to get it just in case servers ever go offline.
Seems so close and yet so far.
And pretty much decided that trophy will be the first I get of the New decade.

I said I'll try this year to have more 'quality' games to my account. I finished 2019 with last of us and started 2020 with darksiders III. Even though time is much more limited, gaming is a hobby that relaxes me a lot. Playing good games makes it even better!