Trophy: Last Transmission - SPOILER

Calypox

Hey guys,

just want to share how you can aquire the "Last Transmission" trophy.

In theory I knew where and how to achieve this trophy but I had my problems anyways at first.

Here's why, and mabe it will help you.

SPOILER - don't continue if you haven't finished the game yet.

You must be near the end of the game where you can collect the battery.

After you have collected the battery you must finish the game.

When you start a new game I advise to check your inventory - you must have the battery in your inventory to be able to get this trophy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't have the battery in your inventory, then because you closed the game-application after you finished your last playthrough.

You now must replay chapter 17 - ideally hit continue from the main menu to start off at the point in chapter 17 where you have to pick up the red doll

- before you pick it up, check if you have the battery in your inventory - if you do, finish the game and continue reading below this section "In your second playthrough...".

If you don't have the battery in your inventory at the step mentioned before - restart entire chapter 17 (if you have a manual save),

collect the battery again, finish the game and then start a new game - without closing the game-application!

For some reason the game doesn't remember you collected the battery if you close the application.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In your second playthrough you will come to a locked door in chapter 4 - where you must repair the headlights of the truck.

Reminder: Do not repair the lights yet.

First you need to connect the car battery again so you can start the truck-radio.

Hit the left tuner and listen to the transmission until the end - you will now aquire the lock-solution for the locked bunker door via message.

Reminder: Do not repair the lights yet.

Get out of the truck and go inside the bunker door, which you can now open.

Instert the battery from the previous plathrough - trophy unlocked.

Hope it helped :)

Edited by Calypox
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I made sure I started new game again before closing the application. Checked backpack, had the battery, great. Saved for the night on Chapter 2, shut down.

Tonight I've come back on, got to Chapter 4, battery has disappeared.

Are you telling me you have to do ch 17, then 1-4 in the same session?! 

Edit - ok, in the car Ellis says ' no battery' and there's no battery in your backpack. On a frustrated whim, I went back to the bunker, messed with the radio, and he miraculously produced the battery from thin air and the trophy popped.

I must have totally not followed the script somehow. I thought you had to do something with the battery in the car first. My bad.

Edited by JPageMartin36
  • Like 2