Scum and villainy help

On 1/2/2020 at 10:36 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I don't think it's missable cause I've run into and have killed the commando bounty Hunter twice now

I kept replaying the fight I ran into with the robot and the jetpack combo until I killed both fast enough to still be able to scan both, only to find a group of 2 jetpackers that I could've got the jetpack scanned from (which was the one I missed because the body despawn right after I killed the robot and had to retry).  Then ran into the robot after, so they definitely respawn.  Plus, one of the more recent patches supposedly made them spawn more than they did previously did.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Story bounty hunter (i.e after the abduction and prison bit) killed and scanned fine (Haxion brood Commando) – the other two ambushed me on Kashyyyk 20 minutes after, almost immediately after landing in Kashyyk again, and I killed both - neither would let me scan (corpses disappeared) and I didn't get the achievement (playing on Xbox) 

Played for about 2 hours after and I haven't see either of them respawn since - however, I was following the story and mopping up 100% exploration Kashyyk - I didn't try to go to spawn points, and was exclusively on Kashyyyk.

Am I f**ked?

While I was going for cleanup on different planets after finishing the story, there were at least 10 more encounters with bounty hunters. I don't think you are screwed, just continue the story and more bounty hunters should pop up along the way. AFAIK the different types of bounty hunters were a bit confusing, I remember I was not able to scan some of them even though I felt like I have not seen them before.

No trophies are missable in the game. There are designated spots where bounty hunters will spawn post-game but it's still somewhat random if they'll actually be there. I used this video after the story because I apparently I didn't scan one of them earlier on when the story brings them to you. The annoying part is that the game will decide once in a while that it doesn't want to scan the damn thing even though he/she is right in front of you and is dead.

Also if you don't know what you've scanned so far, in the pause menu go to Tactical Guide or whatever phrasing they use and all of your scanned enemies will be there.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

• 4 months later...