Favorite WELL KNOWN trophy hunter?

ARH65512

34 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Here are my favourites, I 100% appreciate PowerPyx and definitely use their videos, but I'm including mine based on personality and having a verbal presence on their videos:

• Brian from PS4 Trophies
  • Lucy from LudiXP
  • Staypationt - which is now an inactive site after he got trolled out of YouTube, but some of his early explainers were really cool
  • Maka from Maka's Guides - He is mainly Xbox, but his achievement guides still work on PS versions of the game.
  • Lawless Lama - does trophy profile reviews

Yes really enjoyed listening to Staypationt a couple years ago. :(

Current favorite: IBadDriverI for making awesome guides for games I don't really want to spend more time than necessary on. :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Here are my favourites, I 100% appreciate PowerPyx and definitely use their videos, but I'm including mine based on personality and having a verbal presence on their videos:

• Brian from PS4 Trophies
  • Lucy from LudiXP
  • Staypationt - which is now an inactive site after he got trolled out of YouTube, but some of his early explainers were really cool
  • Maka from Maka's Guides - He is mainly Xbox, but his achievement guides still work on PS versions of the game.
  • Lawless Lama - does trophy profile reviews

Really glad @Lawless_Llama is getting a shout out for his amazing work. Different trophy hunters do different tasks: Video Guides, Trophy Guides, Charity, and Profile Reviews too :D

Well for me I've always loved Hakoom, PowerPyx, PS4 Trophies. There are others that I always miss to mention. like ThumbsUpGaming, RoosterTeeth, etc. 

• Like 3

Walkthrough wise I really appreciate Maka (Maka's Guides) when Xbox was my primary console. His guides are still relevant to a lot of ps4 games too so it helps a lot. On some games, I actually like when they talk about what's going on. Especially if it's a fast paced game. Having Maka say "press left, right, left" or something like that helps when I'm following along so I don't have to pause, make one movement, pause, make another... etc. Just helps to have someone explain it to me. 

On the other hand, PowerPyx (PowerPyx) is another one I got my eye on now as well. Their guides (especially for individual trophies) look stunning. I actually used their channel for some Xbox achievements, but never knew how popular they really were. Good for chill moments when you can watch something without having it explained to you.

Personality wise I'd have to say Lucy (xLudix)  because her motivation and dedication is just fun to watch (trophy log book, reviews, plats not earned, favorite plats, etc). Just a ton of fun to see someone so passionate and willing to share about life around the hunt. One of the first non-specific guide YouTuber's I found. Probably not as famous as others but still great.

And Hakoom because Hakoom.

Still new to the PS4 scene, I'll have to check out others people posted. ?

• Like 1

@Lawless_Llama Very cool and genuine personality. Always positive and love all his trophy hunter reviews.

@MotsonTheMottoAnother cool person, which he was a little more active in making videos but he got great quality videos and has great potential.

PowerPyx for his quality trophy guides. Straightforward and to the point, brilliant quality. 

• Like 3

PS4_Trophies - Brian seems to having a soothing voice which helps if you're already stressed out with a trophy

PowerPyx - His guides are to the point, step by step and accurate

Harry94 - for his in-depth and varied guides

Makas Guides - for his varied and detailed guides

|BadDriver| - for his coverage of games that other trophy guides don't have

BushidoCypher - for his in-depth and accurate guides

MrFreeze2244 - For his Hitman guides

Pain007Productions - for his Metal Gear Solid guides

Ray from Rooster Teeth used to make some really good ones.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ZoutjeNL said:

@Lawless_Llama Very cool and genuine personality. Always positive and love all his trophy hunter reviews.

@MotsonTheMottoAnother cool person, which he was a little more active in making videos but he got great quality videos and has great potential.

PowerPyx for his quality trophy guides. Straightforward and to the point, brilliant quality. 

Thanks so much man! I promise I'm going to be really active soon once I move house :D, me and @Lawless_Llama got some plans for other videos too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZoutjeNL said:

I should be the one shouting you out for being such an awesome member of the trophy community. ;)

For me it would have been staypationt, I used a few guides of his back in the day and his PSNsale talk was nice and 'podcasty' to just listen too in the background. It is too bad that he abandoned his channel because of the above mentioned reasons.

The obvious ones would be all the ' guide video makers' of ' harder / grindier games' example been powerpyx.

I never heard of Lawless_llama before, I like the idea what he is doing. But same as staypationt his video's are nice for me to just have it on into the background as a sort of podcast. (the same goes with Snickel as well).

I am wondering if there is any channel that does do gameplay, let's plays with a trophy hunter perspective on niche games. Since I see a lot of trophy hunting channels rather going the popular games rather then some of the more hidden gems.

• Like 1