Growth of a legend question

ScottishNub

(I'm playing on hard) I'm really confused about growth of a legend do you have to deliver every type of package and collect or can you stick to one type of package like deliver 300 special alloys and 250 metal to location B from location A now i guess you can do this on any of the three maps i hope someone can explain this to me cause I'm just dumb 

You need to reach 20 Premium deliveries on each of the four categories Condition-, Quantity-, Miscellaneous-, and Delivery-time-focused. Every time you do a delivery, after receiving the evaluation, you go to a menu where you see your "Porter" statistics (where those 4 categories have an asigned level according to what you achieved on your evaluation).

There's facilities that evaluate one or more of those categories, so, just keep playing one related to what you need to level up, and you'll evetually get it. Try to keep track of what you leveled up so you focus on what you're missing.

Just in case, I'll leave you the guide link.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9955-death-stranding/20-growth-of-a-legend

• Like 2

Pay attention to the icon next to each order. Those icons tell you which category the order falls into. Pay attention not to do the same order that you already have S rank on. It will tell you if already have done the order. You can take a look at your Legend of Legends stats under Bridge Links as well.

• Like 1