Easiest Platinum you've earned (excluding Disney games)

mahoganyman

Look at my signature. Lol

Last Rebellion's trophies are pretty much story related, with the last eight easily attained at the end of the game. I'd say it's much easier than TWD because it is short as hell. Only thing is that it is an awful twelve hours you must endure. The game is horribleeeeee.

You really should try challenging yourself then, or else it gets boring.

NCIS and Walking Dead are the easiest on my list. I only have 1 disney title on my platinum list, Tron: Legacy, and it was NOT easy

Same 2 easy ones in my case, just have to add Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection & Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection to that list too.

Killzone 2

You gotta be kidding me. The online trophies are incredibly hard to attain on that. I don't know how these rank 1-4 weekly things even work. Anyway, I'd said Wonderbook. It's even easier than The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead is a good game though and Wonderbook is just crap. 

• Like 1

You gotta be kidding me. The online trophies are incredibly hard to attain on that. I don't know how these rank 1-4 weekly things even work.

I got the ranks on my first try and elite was pretty easy to be honest the only hard part was the part before you fight radec