Highest Level

KingGampe

If it's the same as mobile or the PC version, it will be 35. However, the XP requirements are different for each plattform. For PS4, you are looking at atleast 150 hours to reach that (can be much more, just a wild guess). I am level 24 right now and it takes around 300k XP to level up already and it feels like the XP needed increases exponentially ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MONSTERS__98 said:

wtf its hard to do it for 500k i get 150 for it and when i complete the race it shows 0 any whay to grind it or fastest way to get it 

Backwards XP will always say 0 at the end of an event because there is no ultimate "version" of that XP-event like e.g. ultimate angle. Voodoo is not good for backwards XP since it's almost impossible to over-oversteer with that car.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

@Glimpse has the plat. Could you tell us? And how much XP is needed. Thank you.

Sorry guys. I do not remember how much xp it was. I deleted save after plat. I had read it was taking people for ever to level so what I did was rubber banded my controller with the car that looks like the viper on the airport track and let it drift in circles 24/7 offline on one PS4 while I actually played the game online on my other PS4. 

You can achieve around 250k xp every 8 hours I believe it was. Here is the thing. Don't leave it going for too long though. I would try and collect xp and re-rubberband at least every 4 hours if I wasn't at work. Reason. Being, after a certain amount of time when you end the session if you went too long it will give you $0. When I had seen that I never let it go too long assuming you could potentially come back to a zeroed out xp count as well. 

7 hours ago, Glimpse said:

Sorry guys. I do not remember how much xp it was. I deleted save after plat. I had read it was taking people for ever to level so what I did was rubber banded my controller with the car that looks like the viper on the airport track and let it drift in circles 24/7 offline on one PS4 while I actually played the game online on my other PS4. 

You can achieve around 250k xp every 8 hours I believe it was. Here is the thing. Don't leave it going for too long though. I would try and collect xp and re-rubberband at least every 4 hours if I wasn't at work. Reason. Being, after a certain amount of time when you end the session if you went too long it will give you $0. When I had seen that I never let it go too long assuming you could potentially come back to a zeroed out xp count as well. 

can you explain to me how you did it? I am always limited in time in the races. where did you make the points?
what is the highest rank?

8 hours ago, Glimpse said:

That's a bummer. But I figured that out aswell with rubberbanding circles. I once tracked how many XP I gained after 2 hours and divided by 120 minutes. I got something like 305 XP per minute. That will still take forever and minimum 350 hours...

15 minutes ago, KingGampe said:

can you explain to me how you did it? I am always limited in time in the races. where did you make the points?
what is the highest rank?

There is no time limit in a multiplayer lobby. You have to do it there.

21 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

That's a bummer. But I figured that out aswell with rubberbanding circles. I once tracked how many XP I gained after 2 hours and divided by 120 minutes. I got something like 305 XP per minute. That will still take forever and minimum 350 hours...

There is no time limit in a multiplayer lobby. You have to do it there.

I did it offline. No time limit. I'm on a business trip for the next couple weeks but I brought one of my PS4s. I'll try and download game within the next couple days and list a play by play. 

1 hour ago, Glimpse said:

I did it offline. No time limit. I'm on a business trip for the next couple weeks but I brought one of my PS4s. I'll try and download game within the next couple days and list a play by play. 

Ok nice. But all offline game modes have a time limit no? And in offline tandem, you can't get XP from DP.

13 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Ok nice. But all offline game modes have a time limit no? And in offline tandem, you can't get XP from DP.

Yeah your probably right. I probably said it backwards. I rubber-banded 24/7 online and played the game offline. I got through the game quick. After a day of play and figuring out how everything works the game is easy. Even 1000 wins was easy cause there is a race that takes like 20 seconds you can just do over and over. No loading, no wait times, just 3 2 1 go. But yeah, I'll list a play by play.

12 hours ago, MONSTERS__98 said:

the new update made it harder to lvl up they lowered the xp gain 

That's ridiculous. If you do the math with how long I farmed it, I farmed for over 200 hours at max multiplier the whole time. There is no point in lowering xp gains.

I had read it was taking people for ever to level so what I did was rubber banded my controller with the car that looks like the viper on the airport track and let it drift in circles 24/7 offline on one

ok, you wrote here offline, I was surprised. yes I also drive online but in St. Petersburg.
I would be interested in the rank so that I can roughly know how long it will take.