AO Tennis 2 Trophy Thoughts

Kishnabe

5 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

At least no 5000 winners this time.

Need to play 2 Careers (Singles and Doubles).

If it's anything like real life, you can get all trophies within the same walkthrough as any tennis games let's you play both single and double matches on the same career path. 

Also, when the game releases ? January 9th or February 4th ? I want the earliest if it means paying the same price. 

12 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

If it's anything like real life, you can get all trophies within the same walkthrough as any tennis games let's you play both single and double matches on the same career path. 

Also, when the game releases ? January 9th or February 4th ? I want the earliest if it means paying the same price. 

Jan 9th for AU Region (Also could be Jan 30th).  Timed release for Australian Summer Swing.

Feb 28th for NA and EU Region Physically (Could be Jan 9th Digital?) 

Glad the Publisher is different, at least no Importing for a Physical Copy.

Edited by Kishnabe

A bit long... With the both opposite reputations and the grand slam at double. But the list is interesting.

Hmmm... It would be released the Jan, 9th in France...

5 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Feb 28th for NA and EU Region Physically (Could be Jan 9th Digital?) 

Where have u seen this dates ? I thought it was worlwide.

Personaly, i've bought AOT with an Australian PSN account from France with PSN card codes. Easy to do. I'll do the same as soon as the game will be available. No way to wait ^^

• Like 2

6 hours ago, xav2010 said:

A bit long... With the both opposite reputations and the grand slam at double. But the list is interesting.

Personaly, i've bought AOT with an Australian PSN account from France with PSN card codes. Easy to do. I'll do the same as soon as the game will be available. No way to wait ^^

So you can bash the game some more xD Arent you Tips.TV ? 

7 hours ago, xav2010 said:

https://www.amazon.com/AO-Tennis-2-NSW-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0829G5T83/

Feb 28th Physically. Some person on twitter said Jan 30th.

It could be that just releases digitally everywhere on Jan 9th. Physical is just delayed in NA.

Have not seen any pre order on AU region

Will know at least on Friday when the Drop Post for next week shows up on PS Blog.

On 11/01/2020 at 2:58 AM, Couga83 said:

Does someone allready know if positive and negative reputation is doable during one career or will this be the bottleneck that costs most of the time because it needs two careers?

Yes you can. After only one match you can max out positively or negatively your reputation if you react after everything during the match.

You can play both doubles and singles in one carreer. The only tricky trophy is the one where you have to touch the net 10 times and win the point by doing it. All others trophies are really easy to do.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-13 at 11:05 AM, DeathReki said:

Yes you can. After only one match you can max out positively or negatively your reputation if you react after everything during the match.

You can play both doubles and singles in one carreer. The only tricky trophy is the one where you have to touch the net 10 times and win the point by doing it. All others trophies are really easy to do.

How did you get the net trophy?

5 hours ago, carlokkia said:

I managed to unlock it yesterday, thanks anyway.

How did you do it? Also by just playing?

For me it seems never to really happen that I hit the net. But I also don't play on Pro, because that's a litte to hard for me.

11 hours ago, Couga83 said:

How did you do it? Also by just playing?

For me it seems never to really happen that I hit the net. But I also don't play on Pro, because that's a litte to hard for me.

Easiest way I found to do it is by going to quick match and playing the fast four format. Let calls count as an ace, so if you aim for the top of the net when you serve, you’ll eventually get a few to fall in. Should only take ten minutes or so.

1 hour ago, DeathReki said:

I see that you got the platinum, congratulations. So can you answer to yourself ? Which are the highest level sponsors ? Thanks !

I picked always the rightmost when I could choose, after a while I got the trophy.

They should be "big names" such as Rolex or similar.