Kishnabe

AO Tennis 2 Trophy Thoughts

32 posts in this topic

At least no 5000 winners this time.

 

Need to play 2 Careers (Singles and Doubles).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

At least no 5000 winners this time.

 

Need to play 2 Careers (Singles and Doubles).

If it's anything like real life, you can get all trophies within the same walkthrough as any tennis games let's you play both single and double matches on the same career path. 

Also, when the game releases ? January 9th or February 4th ? I want the earliest if it means paying the same price. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

If it's anything like real life, you can get all trophies within the same walkthrough as any tennis games let's you play both single and double matches on the same career path. 

Also, when the game releases ? January 9th or February 4th ? I want the earliest if it means paying the same price. 

Jan 9th for AU Region (Also could be Jan 30th).  Timed release for Australian Summer Swing.

 

Feb 28th for NA and EU Region Physically (Could be Jan 9th Digital?) 

 

Glad the Publisher is different, at least no Importing for a Physical Copy.

 

 

Edited by Kishnabe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad there looks to be no glitchy trophies like the first one (although they worked in my favor since I only had to hit 100 winners/backhand/forehand or something like that rather than 5k and 1k). The difficulty looks to be a 1/10.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I get a AU copy then ? where can i pre order the game to get it around the 9th ? I'm not willing to wait this long for it. If theres no way then ill make an AUS account to buy it on the 9th, simple as it is. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit long... With the both opposite reputations and the grand slam at double. But the list is interesting.

Hmmm... It would be released the Jan, 9th in France...

 

5 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Feb 28th for NA and EU Region Physically (Could be Jan 9th Digital?) 

 

Where have u seen this dates ? I thought it was worlwide.

 

Personaly, i've bought AOT with an Australian PSN account from France with PSN card codes. Easy to do. I'll do the same as soon as the game will be available. No way to wait ^^

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xav2010 said:

A bit long... With the both opposite reputations and the grand slam at double. But the list is interesting.

Hmmm... It would be released the Jan, 9th in France...

 

 

Where have u seen this dates ? I thought it was worlwide.

 

Personaly, i've bought AOT with an Australian PSN account from France with PSN card codes. Easy to do. I'll do the same as soon as the game will be available. No way to wait ^^

So you can bash the game some more xD Arent you Tips.TV ? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xav2010 said:

A bit long... With the both opposite reputations and the grand slam at double. But the list is interesting.

Hmmm... It would be released the Jan, 9th in France...

 

 

Where have u seen this dates ? I thought it was worlwide.

 

Personaly, i've bought AOT with an Australian PSN account from France with PSN card codes. Easy to do. I'll do the same as soon as the game will be available. No way to wait ^^

https://www.amazon.com/AO-Tennis-2-NSW-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0829G5T83/

 

Feb 28th Physically. Some person on twitter said Jan 30th.

 

It could be that just releases digitally everywhere on Jan 9th. Physical is just delayed in NA.

 

Have not seen any pre order on AU region

 

Will know at least on Friday when the Drop Post for next week shows up on PS Blog.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

 

Can someone please let me know how to get a copy this early ??? Is there a special club where special peoples get to get copies somewhere ?? Everytime im asking and its like its the biggest secret in the world 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

 

Reviewer for one.

 

EU Countries broke street date. Twitter user said they got it from Mom N Pop Store.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does someone allready know if positive and negative reputation is doable during one career or will this be the bottleneck that costs most of the time because it needs two careers?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It`s only one trophy that requires online multiplayer, isn't it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2020 at 2:58 AM, Couga83 said:

Does someone allready know if positive and negative reputation is doable during one career or will this be the bottleneck that costs most of the time because it needs two careers?

 

Yes you can. After only one match you can max out positively or negatively your reputation if you react after everything during the match.

 

You can play both doubles and singles in one carreer. The only tricky trophy is the one where you have to touch the net 10 times and win the point by doing it. All others trophies are really easy to do.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-01-13 at 11:05 AM, DeathReki said:

 

Yes you can. After only one match you can max out positively or negatively your reputation if you react after everything during the match.

 

You can play both doubles and singles in one carreer. The only tricky trophy is the one where you have to touch the net 10 times and win the point by doing it. All others trophies are really easy to do.

How did you get the net trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2020 at 10:33 AM, carlokkia said:

How did you get the net trophy?

I just played. I'm on "Pro" Difficulty and it came by itself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeathReki said:

I just played. I'm on "Pro" Difficulty and it came by itself.

 

I managed to unlock it yesterday, thanks anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carlokkia said:

 

I managed to unlock it yesterday, thanks anyway.

 

How did you do it? Also by just playing?

For me it seems never to really happen that I hit the net. But I also don't play on Pro, because that's a litte to hard for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Couga83 said:

 

How did you do it? Also by just playing?

For me it seems never to really happen that I hit the net. But I also don't play on Pro, because that's a litte to hard for me.

 

Easiest way I found to do it is by going to quick match and playing the fast four format. Let calls count as an ace, so if you aim for the top of the net when you serve, you’ll eventually get a few to fall in. Should only take ten minutes or so.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone doing a trophy guide for this game? Though most of it is fairly self-explanatory. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 1:17 PM, carlokkia said:

Which are the highest level sponsors?

I see that you got the platinum, congratulations. So can you answer to yourself ? Which are the highest level sponsors ? Thanks !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeathReki said:

I see that you got the platinum, congratulations. So can you answer to yourself ? Which are the highest level sponsors ? Thanks !

 

I picked always the rightmost when I could choose, after a while I got the trophy.

They should be "big names" such as Rolex or similar.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know an easy method to overturn an umpires decision. Struggling with this they always seem to be right.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.