Favorite Game of 2019? (Plat Cast Topic)

Bushido7745785

Hey folks! Hope you've had a wonderful holiday and a safe New Year's! 

For those of you that don't know, @ChernobylNinja and I run a podcast titled, "Plat Cast", where we often ask you lovely people questions and read your answers on our show! 

This week, we just want to ask, "What was your favorite game(s) of 2019?" Was it a PS4 exclusive? Was it on the Switch? Was it a trophy spam game? Perhaps it was on Steam? Let us know! 

Thanks and as always we look forward to your answers! :) 

Be sure to check our discord out as well over at: https://t.co/ayqM2pr6eq?amp=1

• Like 4

I am going to say Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III , i played the previous two installments earlier that year and absolutely love this game. I have still yet to plat the game because of the Chest Grabber trophy but i will add it to my collection soon! 

spacer.pngLa9d573.png

I only bought 2 games in 2019 that were released in 2019. Sekiro, which I'm yet to play. Crash Team Racing, which I've just finished. I still would like to pick up Resi 2 and Outerworlds. 

Crash Team Racing was fucking phenomenal though. So I'm happy with that being my pick. Out of the games I've listed above, I feel only Sekiro would rival Ctr for me personally. I'll be letting my thumbs take it easy for a game or 2, before I even think about starting Sekiro lol. 

Will check out the podcast for sure. I'm still pretty new around here and new to the platform so I'm eager to find more PlayStation centric content to enjoy! 

Happy New Year! 

• 3 years later...