Finally got the Flapmaster!

gernboes

13 minutes ago, AK-1138 said:

Yep, someone should have been dumped in a Titanic-sized pile of manure with a half-full oxygen tank over those hitboxes. Congrats on getting it done!

Eh, they were fine. They are pretty much 1:1 with Flappy Bird's hitboxes. I played a lot of Flappy Bird so maybe I'm a bit biased but this trophy was not that frustrating. 

On 02/01/2020 at 9:37 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Eh, they were fine. They are pretty much 1:1 with Flappy Bird's hitboxes. I played a lot of Flappy Bird so maybe I'm a bit biased but this trophy was not that frustrating. 

The same. Maybe it's because I had played flappy birds a bit, but I've never understood people implying there was something random about the hitboxes. They didn't corresponded with the on screen sprites true, but they were consistent.

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 2

I remember me, years ago... Since then I delete everybody from my friendslist who says "Goat Simualtor" is an easy Platinum.

On ‎02‎.‎01‎.‎2020 at 10:53 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

I thought this said "fapmaster" and now I'm both laughing and ashamed at myself

No. Fapmaster isn't hard but it's hard, Flapmaster is just hard.

Edited by Sikutai

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this version of Flappy Bird was more flawed than the original game, like the hitboxes and not having as much room to go through each space, (idk for sure cuz it's been forever since I played the original) but I know for sure I've gotten much higher than 10 on the original game before. In fact I think I even got in the 100s on the original.... but it took me like 50 tries just to get 10 on this version haha oh well, the plat was still extremely easy overall. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 1:53 PM, Stargazer2600 said:

I thought this said "fapmaster" and now I'm both laughing and ashamed at myself

Glad I'm not the only one! I had to clean my glasses to make sure I wasn't seeing anything strange.

• Like 1