do you need a group for platinum?

Hendy_Kepje

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Do not attempt this platinum. It's incredibly difficult and the Skyforge community is toxic. If you're not a high enough level, people won't play with you. I gave up on it and the devs keep increasing the level cap so you spend money on their game. It's impossible to catch up without handing over money so it's up to you if you're willing to pay to win.

I'm currently the fastest achiever for the EU stack and I did not spend a single euro on something that would increase my might (power)

Of course, the devs keep increasing the level cap otherwise you would one shot everything at this point, anyway every season the total power level of the enemies goes up by 10 levels, to catch up with that you will have to level your "tower of knowledge" "cathedral" and "stronghold" every season also upgrade the newest generation gear, and last but not least your invasion level. ( and for that you will have to play every day )

it's for sure gonna be hard the first few invasion since you miss a lot of bonuses from the halls of trophies, but that will come over time. ( yes you can buy those, but by any means not necessary.

Yes, you need a group for this game, starting fresh with a lot of other people is not gonna work, you're too far behind, find a good pantheon (guild) ask them for help, by the end of the invasion when everyone is maxed on there invasion power level you can clear the hardest missions with no problem.

again, you don't have to spend money on it...

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei
  • Like 2

On 8/28/2020 at 7:42 AM, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I'm currently the fastest achiever for the EU stack and I did not spend a single euro on something that would increase my might (power)

Of course, the devs keep increasing the level cap otherwise you would one shot everything at this point, anyway every season the total power level of the enemies goes up by 10 levels, to catch up with that you will have to level your "tower of knowledge" "cathedral" and "stronghold" every season also upgrade the newest generation gear, and last but not least your invasion level. ( and for that you will have to play every day )

it's for sure gonna be hard the first few invasion since you miss a lot of bonuses from the halls of trophies, but that will come over time. ( yes you can buy those, but by any means not necessary.

Yes, you need a group for this game, starting fresh with a lot of other people is not gonna work, you're too far behind, find a good pantheon (guild) ask them for help, by the end of the invasion when everyone is maxed on there invasion power level you can clear the hardest missions with no problem.

again, you don't have to spend money on it...

No one is going to carry a noob, let's be real here. This is Skyforge we're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 3:33 PM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

No one is going to carry a noob, let's be real here. This is Skyforge we're talking about.

Exactly, no one wants to carry a noob, that's why you probably didn't get much help... there is a difference in being a noob and a good player who can actually learn and play the game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

Exactly, no one wants to carry a noob, that's why you probably didn't get much help... there is a difference in being a noob and a good player who can actually learn and play the game.

Exactly. 

On 29/08/2020 at 10:33 AM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Go play Tera if you just do 1/10 easy games and wanna go MMO.

I started playing playing 6-7 months ago and have 70% completed already. Its a long plat, not impossible.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I was Elder God. Your point? You're just confirming what I said earlier.

If no one is going to carry a noob then why would you start this game?

Edited by JiII-Valentine--

21 minutes ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Not insulting, but yours comments take the desire from people to start the game. If u dont have will to plat Skyforge, dont defame the game to others.

Btw I dont need help with Skyforge, I can stand for myself.

So I'm defaming the game because I said it's pay to win and they constantly increase the level cap? That's not defamation because it's all true. Just because you can do the game on your own doesn't mean the average player can. I played the game for 2 years straight and stopped because it was too grindy. I did have the will but this game is a disgusting cash grab.

20 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Go play Tera if you just do 1/10 easy games and wanna go MMO.

I started playing playing 6-7 months ago and have 70% completed already. Its a long plat, not impossible.

When you tell someone to go play an easy game and imply that's all they play, it's insulting. If you didn't mean that as an insult then why say it?

• Like 3

That's the problem. Its not p2w. You can literally Farm the cash coin, the game itself give to you through challenges, so If u wanna buy stuff from cash shop, u do can without paying real money, the point is: It isnt necessary to play and bê good.

Any MMO or "game as a service" use this modelo today. And it is mostly necessary on Skyforge cuz the game have rotational bosses and stuff, "invasions".

Anyway, If u wanna take a feel kn the game, try to complete the campaing on a out-account.

10 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

That's the problem. Its not p2w. You can literally Farm the cash coin, the game itself give to you through challenges, so If u wanna buy stuff from cash shop, u do can without paying real money, the point is: It isnt necessary to play and bê good.

Any MMO or "game as a service" use this modelo today. And it is mostly necessary on Skyforge cuz the game have rotational bosses and stuff, "invasions".

Anyway, If u wanna take a feel kn the game, try to complete the campaing on a out-account.

But it is pay to win. If you don't pay money to level up your character you have to grind for months or even years. You have 2 choices. You either pay to level up or you spend months levelling up. They want you to spend a lot of time playing their game. That's the whole point of their scam of a game.

Earlier you said I should play Tera but you know what? Least with that game I know they won't move the platinum out of my reach every 2 months which is what they do in Skyforge.

• Like 2