Shennanigans Trophy is Impossible!

WolfSiberia

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Instead of making a new thread, i just deleted my long meandering post, to post a video of 320 actually being beaten apparently. It was done on Wii U though, so no virtual trophy or achivement for him haha.

If he did it legit, Pwnee better pony up with that $1000 prize they offered even before the game was out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEc-cYT3UIw

Edited by Big_Blue_Tree
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Why was I signed in all day? Logged out I thought. Anyway.

Cheaters will cheat,  doesn't bother me. But I really want to see this beat legitimately. But now there's 2 achievers, odd. Doesn;t make sense that one of em got the trophy for beating chapter 4m before beatibg chapter 2. Unless that's how the game works, been awhile since I played story mode.

Other guy that had it last week got removed, not gonna name psn names, he's now on the "dirty" leaderboard, but to the point. None of these "achievers" are on the CK leaderboard, if I beat 320 I'd be pretty damn proud and surely would document it there, among other places. This is probably one of the rarest psn trophies with 0 achievers, which makes it an attractive one to hack/cheat I guess?

Almost makes me want to try again, almost. At lvl 319, but this game is seriously seizure worthy, the devs even said they had to pass tests for it, not as in themselves, they cut some stuff out I think. So I don't know, I may try this again, but won't let it consume me. Thank f#ck you can play your own music over the games. Do it legit or just quit, as I did months ago. But it's calling out for a real achiever.

Edited by Big_Blue_Tree

• 2 weeks later...

At least it's usefull to spot ditry players.

DxOxUxGStatistics: 1 Platinum at March 16th, 192 Platinum Trophies at June 27th.

SwA_x_iPervStatistics: 138 Platinum Trophies at June 2th, 433 Platinum Trophies at June 27th. 300 Platinums per month. Come on.

Also both had out of order trophies, 100% with DLCs in less than half and hour, etc.

Edited by raelga

• 2 weeks later...

Ah. I thought those were some of the best gamers I;d never had the pleasure of meeting. /Sarcasm off.

I wanted to emntion this awhile ago. ALL ports of theis game have different 319's, and I'd venture to say as one of the first 5 to get there on PSN, that PSN's is harder than that 1st video. Not to say all versions aren't hard, with Steam's being the hardest with the exclusion of all but 1 power-up. Not impossible, as I got pixels within the door multiple times on 319, I just dropped the game after that. Not to mention there was supposed to a cash prize, which the devs now say is impossible due to IRS issues. So no incentive other than a silver trophy, not enough for me.

There is finally a video of PSN's 319 on youtube. Perhaps the actual owner of that vid can embed it, insomnia is muddling my thoughts here, and I feel as though it'd be slightly disrespectful to link his/her video withouth asking, as I wouldn't appreciate it.

To anyone interested in the shenanigans that is shenanigans, I'd suggest taking a look at this lengthy thread. Quite entertaining with so much vitriol surrounding a trophy,achievement, and there is 1 legit achiever now on x-box (99.8% sure), after about a year.  Yeah, a bloody year.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a176746/shenanigans-achievement.htm

Edited by Big_Blue_Tree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...