Glich trophy '' A galaxy far, far away''

39 minutes ago, Aaron_Tellez said:

Trofeo Glich '' Una galaxia muy lejos '' Tengo el 100% del juego y él no me dio este trofeo. Ya intente reiniciar la consola, cambie el idioma, vea todo el banco de datos y nada. Ayuda

Glich Trophy '' A galaxy far away '' I have 100% of the game and he did not give me this trophy. Already try to restart the console, change the language, see the entire database and nothing. Help

Please post in English. You can use a translate tool if you need to.

3 minutes ago, PapaMagpie said:

No creo que haya fallado, la gente todavía está recibiendo el trofeo. Solo necesita asegurarse de que cada planeta esté 100% explorado: si encuentra uno que está por debajo del 100%, puede usar el mapa para encontrar el área y buscarla completamente

I have everything on every planet and when you choose a file to play I have it 100% and nothing

I know what happened, the game tells me that I have 100% but on the planet Zeffo in a section I get 95% that is the reason why I do not skip the trophy.  The point is that I have everything in the game.  That 5% was lost for some reason, the game did not count it

I already explored that segment centimeter after centimeter and there is no way for that 5% to jump.  I will have to play everything again.  This time everything will be faster

• 3 weeks later...