So, JP version has a plat?!

SadisticSymphony

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

It looks like a good game, is it really that bad?

I completed 100% twice, on PS4 and Vita NA region and IMO the game is really fun if you are into Tactical/turn based combat and don't care about repeating levels to get stronger allies. After you get a strong party the game is very easy. Totally possible to complete in less than 10 hours. I would play again for sure. My only complain it would be the performance on PSVITA, long loading screens and some crashes, but nothing that make the game unplayable

• Like 1

Thanks Cinthia, well, if I see a Japanese boxed version then I will get it. But I doubt it though, I suspect it will be digital only...

[edit] Not on the Japanese store at all yet.

Edited by enaysoft

10 hours ago, cinthia_mendes said:

I completed 100% twice, on PS4 and Vita NA region and IMO the game is really fun if you are into Tactical/turn based combat and don't care about repeating levels to get stronger allies. After you get a strong party the game is very easy. Totally possible to complete in less than 10 hours. I would play again for sure. My only complain it would be the performance on PSVITA, long loading screens and some crashes, but nothing that make the game unplayable

I enjoyed this game too. Got 100% both on the vita and the ps4. I'm excited about this new stack. Looking forward to getting my hands on it! Always thought there's more than enough room to give this game a plat.

23 hours ago, enaysoft said:

It looks like a good game, is it really that bad?

It's a "bare bones" sort of title.  You'll get a strategy-RPG sort of game, but it's relatively short and easy and doesn't include any number of things you'd expect such a game to have.

• Like 1

Has it been delisted? Doesn't seem to be available on the UK store...

[edit] Ok it exists on the PS4 store but is cross play/cross buy, it just doesn't show on the Vita store...

Edited by enaysoft

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, SecondGenesis said:

I thought the game looked pretty fun, admittedly I haven't played it yet though

I love tactical RPGs and this one is the slowest and most barebones ones I've ever played.  The character/base progression is extremely slow and boring. At the beginning you're laughably weak and by the middle it's only doable if you get lucky with the RNG party characters you end up with (which tend to either be 90% worthless until you find a few who are OP then the game becomes laughably easy but it doesn't matter because there is no point in combat expect to slow you down because you don't gain EXP or anything from it) In fact for the final area it's best to run past everything that you can.  And it doesn't help that the game runs poorly and loads slowly.

Edited by GamingToups
Formatting