Question about Farcry Compilation

Talic007

24 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

that's what it is...

you get 3 games...just not 3 complete games...

that is odd to say as if the game is brand new and says it comes with 3 full games on disc it should come with all full games sure not the game of the year ones but just the normal copy of all 3 of them. I mean the mass effect trilogy pack comes with all 3 games on discs in their own cases/ in the cover of the box with everything of the full game other than mass effect 1 getting all the dlc on disc.

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2020 at 0:27 PM, Lonemankane said:

that is odd to say as if the game is brand new and says it comes with 3 full games on disc it should come with all full games sure not the game of the year ones but just the normal copy of all 3 of them. I mean the mass effect trilogy pack comes with all 3 games on discs in their own cases/ in the cover of the box with everything of the full game other than mass effect 1 getting all the dlc on disc.

Silent hill Hd Collection Also trash couldnt finish sh2 because plenty of glitch and buggy loading screen (especially pause menu) ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

yep I can agree but at least the ps2 collection is good at least.

It's not good trust me you should pick up other Collection bundle too such sly,jak and daxter and Ratchet & clank you name it they're classic ps2 games but do not pick up this shit sh hd collection especially ps3 port (except ps2 port) ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GrantVernonHart said:

It's not good trust me you should pick up other Collection bundle too such sly,jak and daxter and Ratchet & clank you name it they're classic ps2 games but do not pick up this shit sh hd collection especially ps3 port (except ps2 port) 1f63e.png

well I am agreeing with you I just said the ps2 collection is the best one to get and if you want origins and shattered memories you can get them on ps2 or if you want the cheap way and have a wii and psvita/ psp you can play them that way 

10 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

well I am agreeing with you I just said the ps2 collection is the best one to get and if you want origins and shattered memories you can get them on ps2 or if you want the cheap way and have a wii and psvita/ psp you can play them that way 

Yup for story take ps2 or psp port for sh2 ps3 port its kinda hard to get platinum because pause menu freezing problem especially against abstract daddy and enemy so Aggressive but puzzle quiet easy. still love this franchise anyway? 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/3/2020 at 5:27 AM, Lonemankane said:

Only ME2 gets all DLC. ME3 does not