Anything difficult?

Maahniac

Alright, I'm starting on Hitman 2, and its endless amount of DLC trophies, tonight. The game is unusually difficult to read up on, because of its structure, though. I'm aware there is a trophy guide, but the guides for the individual DLC chapters don't list a roadmap with the usual trophy difficulty and time to complete. So is there anything I need to know before beginning? Is there a trophy in one of the chapters that's a 100% completion breaker? Stuff like that, I'd love to know.

Also, I'm really confused about how to get all these chapters. The Expansion Pass on the PSN Store only seems to mention a couple of chapters. I have all the Legacy chapters, because I had the Hitman 1 save file (never played it though), but there are still plenty of Hitman 2 chapters that the Expansion Pass doesn't seem to mention?

Thanks!

Grab the gold edition - I believe that has everything you need. 

As far as difficulty goes, no there isnt anything too difficult. All dlc trophies  are essentially the same just with different maps and targets. Except for the 3 sniper maps which you will need a coop partner for on 1 trophy for each dlc. 

Mrfreeze does great YouTube guides for everything you will need if you get stuck. 

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 2

Thanks @adam1984123 !

The problem is, I already have the physical edition of the game - the most basic one without any expansions, I think. Isn't there a way I can get all the DLC (except the Legacy missions), without paying for a digital version of the base game?

The expansion pass has everything you need. I only got the basic + the expansion pass and got 100% so you will be fine (the contents of the first GOTY, or whatever the last edition was called, are not needed for anything). 

As for difficulty, the sniper maps may seem a little bit diffucult at first but with a few tries will get easier and easier (although there are a few tricky trophies). The other DLCs are pretty straight forward and each takes between 10 and 12 hours. The old levels are even easier in season 2 due to some new game mechanics. And as adam said above, Mrfreeze will be your friend regarding video help :) Still, it will take some time to 100% this one :D

Edited by Silentium