Last Try to Request to Re-Open Contracts

Harim_Abed

Hello guys, I'm creating this session to join forces and make a last try for a formal request to IO Interactive to re-open the contracts servers or at least get a solution with the online trophies... 
As you may know they posted time ago a blog where they said this closure was only temporal, so that's what we're claiming.
Blog: IOI Blog for Hitman Absolution

We'll see how many players join and if we're enough I'll create a topic on the IOI official forums and I WANT YOU ALL to participate on the topic...
If you already got the platinum but you want to support us, please join :)

Once we're at least 50 players we can create a PSN Group so I can send you the link to join the topic.
So join this session and spread the word guys through your friends! 

Session: https://psnprofiles.com/session/194703-hitman-absolution

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Harim_Abed said:

Hello guys, I'm creating this session to join forces and make a last try for a formal request to IO Interactive to re-open the contracts servers or at least get a solution with the online trophies... 
As you may know they posted time ago a blog where they said this closure was only temporal, so that's what we're claiming.

We'll see how many players join and if we're enough I'll create a topic on the IOI official forums and I WANT YOU ALL to participate on the topic...

Once we're at least 50 players we can create a PSN Group so I can send you the link to join the topic.

sign me up I want to get them trophies done as well as am needing it done and plus this hitman game while not the best is an ok game and does need more love if you ask me.

7 hours ago, Harim_Abed said:

Hi Har,

Good to see you again!  I signed up for the Hitman: Absolution session to try and raise awareness for the server shutdown.  I'm not sure that's the right way to use the Game Sessions section so hopefully the MODs won't see this as an issue.  

Good luck my friend!

4 minutes ago, Paperclip1776 said:

Hi Har,

Good to see you again!  I signed up for the Hitman: Absolution session to try and raise awareness for the server shutdown.  I'm not sure that's the right way to use the Game Sessions section so hopefully the MODs won't see this as an issue.  

Good luck my friend!

Thanks bro, well, I just thought it was the best way to join players... 

So the session is actually part of the process to be able to platinum... I guess so lol

Thanks a lot to everyone for joining this campaign!! ??

I'm going to change the session date for this Sunday, I'll create a PSN Group or Whatsapp this weekend and at Sunday I'll post on IO Interactive Official Forums and share the link with all of you to participate. 

Guys, I have created the post on the IO Interactive Forums already 14 hours ago... We suppose to be 51 players supporting this campaign... 

But only 20 players in this list participated in the post... Please, come on inside the post and comment something to support this:

Official IOI Forums (Post Campaign Requesting Contract Servers Online Again)

You have to sign up by email, as any social network is not working I guess... 

@ajkungfu @andri97-_- @andropol  @arty-degtyarev @BeaKing @Crazybluepanda77 @DAGGERDRAVEN @Desavenencia @eawalks77 @EDJ3DG @ELVIN_THE_LION @fdambro294 @iGentleman- @Jericho_CZE @Jmoolx @JohzyDeMartin @jonesey46 @KANERKB @Kash_Aguero91 @KoalaDoWindows90 @lampacusarmale @Lothym @Marlus-Macedo96 @MattSena42 @Mezarel @MikeCromarty @Mr_pindonga @NANOKILLER123456 @Nawoik- @Ninailez @ORMUZ_1 @Paperclip1776 @pokessor @Rudini89 @Sackboy97kat @Seijy-26 @shaunsheep677 @Sultan-numero1 @Suni-sali @TheDarkSoldierCL @TravellerSef @URB4NPR34D4T0R @Vprime77 @xDerErnst @XpLiCiTFoReVeR @yacine_21uk @Zaakeil

Edited by Harim_Abed
Missed mentions
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Harim_Abed said:

Guys, I have created the post on the IO Interactive Forums already 14 hours ago... We suppose to be 51 players supporting this campaign... 

But only 20 players in this list participated in the post... Please, come on inside the post and comment something to support this:

@ajkungfu @andri97-_- @andropol  @arty-degtyarev @BeaKing @Crazybluepanda77 @DAGGERDRAVEN @Desavenencia @eawalks77 @EDJ3DG @ELVIN_THE_LION @fdambro294 @iGentleman- @Jericho_CZE @Jmoolx @JohzyDeMartin @jonesey46 @KANERKB @Kash_Aguero91 @KoalaDoWindows90 @lampacusarmale @Lothym @Marlus-Macedo96 @MattSena42 @Mezarel @MikeCromarty @Mr_pindonga @NANOKILLER123456 @Nawoik- @Ninailez @ORMUZ_1 @Paperclip1776 @pokessor @Rudini89 @Sackboy97kat @Seijy-26 @shaunsheep677 @Sultan-numero1 @Suni-sali @TheDarkSoldierCL @TravellerSef @URB4NPR34D4T0R @Vprime77 @xDerErnst @XpLiCiTFoReVeR @yacine_21uk @Zaakeil

Already done so you can take me out that list. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Harim_Abed said:

I have also created a comment in the link provided for the Hitman forums.  Thank you for putting in the time and effort to make this happen.  Although it may not make any difference, it's good to see a strong community behind this excellent multiplayer mode that we all want to return.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

On 25/1/2020 at 5:48 AM, Lothym said:

A bit late to the party (had too much on my mind lately...) but I did it anyway to support anyhow you guys.

Thank you for your support... 

Don't worry, it's never late... The post is still in the IOI Forums. 

IOI Forums - Request Post to Reopen Servers

Edited by Harim_Abed
Grammar

2 hours ago, Harim_Abed said:

Thank you for your support... 

Don't worry, it's never late... The post is still in the IOI Forums. 

IOI Forums - Request Post to Reopen Servers

You're welcome dude. I just kinda forgot signing in the session wasn't the final step.

I made a post there. Saw that the discussion kinda got sidetracked. Hopefully they'll see that people keep pushing for a solution. Nothing will be obtained for sure by letting go, so let's keep the pressure up people :eyebrow:

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
26 minutes ago, StandardOvation said:

I was gonna buy this since it was on sale as part of Days of play for 14.99. Now I won't get it unless the developers bring the servers back. Nobody wants impossible platinums on their list.

If you're talking about the PS4 version buy it. It doesn't have online trophies

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/8/2020 at 4:43 PM, Varhur said:

So, nothing happened, huh?

Hey bro, nop, I know they heard about our petition, but there wasn't a reply, sadly... 

And honestly I don't think they would fix it again, as PS3 is going to be obsolete soon... 

Maybe they could have done, when we asked about February... 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...