Last Try to Request to Re-Open Contracts

Harim_Abed

• 1 month later...

I think with the announcement of closing the PS Store on PS3, there will be little chances left now for this (cause DLC will only be available then if you already bought it). The only way I could think of is if they bring servers back for Steam/PC version and it would work with cross-platform functionality.

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, BaneRises314 said:

That's so weird. Surely they could remove those online trophies for the ps4 version since its only been out 2 years.  I just didn’t even think this remaster would have online stuff and if it did surely the servers would be up. 

The PS4 version never had any online trophies, those were only in the PS3 release.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2021 at 4:44 PM, icefell said:

I, too, am interested in doing those achievements if they would allow us.

I've seen some players got them, don't matter if legal or mod... If they don't give us the chance, we have to find a way... 

Just don't know how. 

Edited by Harim_Abed
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I want to join , am i late ? If not, i can invite my friends to join .

On 2020/1/3 at 9:20 PM, Harim_Abed said:

Hello guys, I'm creating this session to join forces and make a last try for a formal request to IO Interactive to re-open the contracts servers or at least get a solution with the online trophies... 
As you may know they posted time ago a blog where they said this closure was only temporal, so that's what we're claiming.
Blog: IOI Blog for Hitman Absolution

We'll see how many players join and if we're enough I'll create a topic on the IOI official forums and I WANT YOU ALL to participate on the topic...
If you already got the platinum but you want to support us, please join :)

Once we're at least 50 players we can create a PSN Group so I can send you the link to join the topic.
So join this session and spread the word guys through your friends! 

Session: https://psnprofiles.com/session/194703-hitman-absolution

I want to join , am i late ? If not, i can invite my friends to join .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/9/2021 at 3:09 AM, VvEeRrGgIiLl said:

I want to join. Am I late? If not, I can invite my friends to join.

On 7/11/2021 at 0:44 AM, makaveli_1982 said:

Did this ever happen, or did they not get back to the guy?

On 7/11/2021 at 1:01 AM, HuntingFever said:

Nope, the servers are still deader than the dinosaurs.

I was there. I was there the day the IO Interactive community manager promised us that the servers would be up again. Three years ago...

5xlum8.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 3:15 PM, Desavenencia said:

I was there. I was there the day the IO Interactive community manager promised us that the servers would be up again. Three years ago...

5xlum8.jpg

I created the campaign everywhere and we got some players on the IOI Forums, you're one of them I see, we were much enough to get a reply from them.

They promised again and they didn't do anything... 

Edited by Harim_Abed
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 2:20 PM, Harim_Abed said:

Hello guys, I'm creating this session to join forces and make a last try for a formal request to IO Interactive to re-open the contracts servers or at least get a solution with the online trophies... 
As you may know they posted time ago a blog where they said this closure was only temporal, so that's what we're claiming.
Blog: IOI Blog for Hitman Absolution

We'll see how many players join and if we're enough I'll create a topic on the IOI official forums and I WANT YOU ALL to participate on the topic...
If you already got the platinum but you want to support us, please join :)

Once we're at least 50 players we can create a PSN Group so I can send you the link to join the topic.
So join this session and spread the word guys through your friends! 

Session: https://psnprofiles.com/session/194703-hitman-absolution

I can't join the session because I don't own the game (I will, if the Platinum will be obtaible again). How can I help?

Edit: I guess I'm late... What a pity, a glowing spark of hope  swallowed by the darkness. It looks like I should wait some years for a price drop of the ps4 edition ? I'm really sorry for the guys who can't get their Platinum, I know that feeling

Edited by EndoManno

On 10/27/2022 at 4:10 PM, EndoManno said:

I can't join the session because I don't own the game (I will, if the Platinum will be obtaible again). How can I help?

Edit: I guess I'm late... What a pity, a glowing spark of hope  swallowed by the darkness. It looks like I should wait some years for a price drop of the ps4 edition 1f641.png I'm really sorry for the guys who can't get their Platinum, I know that feeling

i decided to play through it anyways since i logged one trophy years ago and was at 1%. i have to say im actually having fun with the game regardless. playing on professional is really dumb because you get spotted immediately and the only thing to do is shoot everyone but thats still pretty fun. if you dont care much for completion its a good game. the servers offline knocks out i think 8 trophies.  i hear the other hitman games are a bit better. i wish i would of played this more the first time but i usually avoid stealth games like the plague. but the majority of the game i went guns blazing

• Like 1