Master of Arms won't unlock! Please Help!

I've done everything. I've got 650 kills with all required weapons, I've unlocked every attachment for every gun. I've got 150+ kills with the Annihilator and 300+ kills for the War Machine. The only guns I haven't gone and got many kills with is the XM-53 DF and the Blackcell but as far as I was aware they were not a requirement. 

I don't understand what I've done wrong. I finished the mission I was farming on and saw all the unlocks on the end mission screen. I've done everything this accolade requires and it's not dropping. 

This is the last thing I need to platinum this game, this is breaking me down so badly to have watched so much time on this for it to glitch out now. 

Please if anyone knows of a fix or to how to solve it, I'm begging you please help me!

1 hour ago, Kulzyc said:

Actually, you do need to get 300 kills with both the XM and the BlackCell. 

That's right. The XM and BlackCell count aswell. Your stats Menue has to Show 100%. The Annihilator and War Machine dont count for the trophy.

2 hours ago, Schmutzfink_xD said:

If I remember right you will have to attach everything at least once in the shop. As far as I remember the camos and attachments for instance have a little symbol once unlocked and you need to click on it to make the symbol vanish. 

I feel your pain bro :/

This Information is wrong tho.

• 4 months later...

PST lists The Annihilator as having a cammo that requires 150 kills.

As well as all the weapons, you can upgrade all the tac rig too. Just go to any of your loadouts in the safehouse and choose edit. They will have a yellow icon when they are upgraded.

Once I levelled up a weapon to max (you don't get the Woodlums cammo at 'max' level but you get all the attachments once a weapon is classed as maxed) I also edited them in the loadout menu so that all the attachments that had 'new' on them had been attached. I'm not sure if that is a requirement, but I did that for peace of mind :)

I think by the time I'd finished Realistic & completed Veteran without reloading from checkpoints I'd only maxed out 50% of weapons. Tbf I wasn't overly efficient with changing guns and stuck with a few guns for most of my playtime, so some weapons had over 2000 kills while most had none - I just utilised the guns I liked most, but that left quite a long grind.

I chose to grind most of my weapons in Halocenter mission, playing through the level up to where you are tasked to destroy the three columns. Once you have defended Hendricks and shot the third column, robots continually spawn & your weapon has infinite ammo (but you will have to reload, but never have to use a refill station). Checking your stats in your menu / barracks will show you how many kills you have for each weapon, so you can work out how many you need to hit 650.

Getting 1260 kills in hc (630 ish for each weapon) is very easy, doesn't take long and there's little worry of going down if you are careful. 

When you have just under 650 kills per weapon, finish the checkpoint, exit and save. Then you can reload the level and play again with a new loadout / 2 more guns.

Once all five loadouts to 630 - 640 ish kills per weapon, start Life mission, and get the remaining kills you need for each weapon, using the weapon crate to swap through all loadouts, finish the mission and all the cams pop. I find that to be the most efficient way.

Oc you have to play through hc, which takes about ten / twenty minutes to get to the server room, and you can pretty much speed run through the Life mission once you are clear of the first section. I think the constant easy kill enemies and infinite ammo in hc was better than both the areas in Rise and Fall & Life missions.

Edited by yoda_squad